Other High School Sports Forum: Jackson Wrestling

Posted by footballfan29 on Sun, Jan 26, 2014, at 1:53 PM:

Congratulations to these young men! Conference Champions, Tiger Classic Champions, St. Charles Invitational Champions and Ritenour Invitational Champions.. not to mention undefeated! Not only are they the best wrestling team in the area but one of the best in the state! These young men deserve more recognition on here than they get! Looking forward to hopefully Jackson placing in the Top 10 as a team in State this year with and hopefully a couple of State Champions too! Good Luck on the rest of the season.

Replies (12)

• Lets see Jackson was good in football, good in bball and wrestling. Maybe there are steroids in the water. I think it needs to be tested. Totally joking here.

-- Posted by TFA on Sun, Jan 26, 2014, at 2:06 PM
  • Footballfan. Its great to see these guys getting some love on here. Much like the football and basketball teams, the wrestlers are a group that have been working hard for a lot of years to reach the success they are finding now. Congrats to them so far and continued best of luck!!

-- Posted by IndianPride on Sun, Jan 26, 2014, at 3:32 PM
  • Congrats on a great season! Finish strong!

-- Posted by UFO on Mon, Feb 3, 2014, at 10:04 AM
  • Anyone know how our guys did today?

-- Posted by IndianPride on Sat, Feb 15, 2014, at 8:02 PM
  • Said 9 was going to state on news and said ya won district

-- Posted by TFA on Sat, Feb 15, 2014, at 10:33 PM
  • Awesome. Thanks TFA!

-- Posted by IndianPride on Sat, Feb 15, 2014, at 11:33 PM
  • I guess I shoulda watched the news. But I go to my semoball friends for all the important info!! :)

-- Posted by IndianPride on Sat, Feb 15, 2014, at 11:36 PM
  • Your welcome. I did bring 2 boys that was wanting ya to win the bball game so I brought you some fans but you know I was rooting for the other team even tho I had picked ya to win in the pick'em.

-- Posted by TFA on Sun, Feb 16, 2014, at 5:47 AM
  • Congratulations to Jacksons varsity and jv for both taking 1st at the Parkway South tournament today! Hope to make it out to see you guys wrestle soon. Good luck and keep working hard!

-- Posted by woodsy owl on Sat, Dec 6, 2014, at 10:13 PM

Congrats to the Jackson JV wrestling team for taking 1st place at Lindbergh this past weekend!! Great Job!!

-- Posted by softballfamily on Tue, Jan 20, 2015, at 8:25 AM
  • Is the Jackson varsity a little banged up right now? I noticed they only took seven wrestlers to their most recent tournament and of those seven, Josh Stone lost his final match because of injury default according to the report I read.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Tue, Jan 20, 2015, at 1:02 PM
  • Not sure about the health of Jackson's team, but Seckman is loaded this year. It will be hard for Jackson to defend their district title. The Jaguars finished 8th out of 30 teams at KCI, which is the 7th ranked tournament in the nation. They also won the All-Suburban Tournament and finished 3rd this weekend without 2 starters (one of which is ranked #1 in the state) at St Charles West. Jackson always is tough and will certainly fight hard. It will be a great district tournament now that Northwest has moved back into District 1.

-- Posted by cardinalnation on Tue, Jan 20, 2015, at 2:42 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: