Sikeston 22

Cape Central 28

District Championships

Hillsboro 35

Cape Central 38

Replies (32)

• Looks good Boogy

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Wed, Oct 21, 2015, at 10:37 PM
  • I'd ALMOST put Hillsboro on upset alert in round 2. Farmington is just a play call coach away from winning this district. They need to use their WR/K way more than they do. That kid is like Al Young is to Cape. Cape needs to figure out a way for Al to touch the ball EVERY play or at least every other play. Same goes with the kid from Farmington. As soon as that coach figures that out, that team could be deadly. I'd almost say Farmington COULD win the district.

-- Posted by Redsandguy on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 8:55 AM
  • Pretty much any team in this district COULD win it.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 9:06 AM
  • Only the top 4

-- Posted by Farmtown on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 9:09 AM
  • Hillsboro, Cape, or Sikeston

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 9:43 AM
  • You're certainly entitled to that opinion!

-- Posted by Farmtown on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 9:48 AM
  • Just like you're entitled to yours. How'd Farmington fare against Cape and Sikeston?

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 9:58 AM
  • But Farmington is improved so much over the season and nobody else has.

-- Posted by BIGELW on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 10:01 AM
  • Farmtown, did you play for Farmington? I would be curious to know your pedigree, and what it is you do, that enables you to have enough time to analyze and breakdown film on all of these teams you say doesnt have a chance against the mighty Knights. You are obviously an expert or have a crystal ball, because you seem to have all of the answers. Please enlighten us...

-- Posted by FridayNightLights74 on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 10:16 AM
  • I'm not a Farmington fan by any means. Sikeston is susceptible to the pass. They came back on Sikeston and made it a game. If they would have passed the whole game, it might have been a different story.

I have not seen Hillsboro play this year so I have no idea how they will do against each other.

As far as Cape and a possible rematch against Farmington, I do believe that Farmington has improved MORE than Cape has improved. However, I just do not know if ta enough.

My original post is saying that Farmington is very dangerous with their QB and WR. If they start catching firing it could be a long night whomever they play.

-- Posted by Redsandguy on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 10:31 AM
  • Ive seen all these teams play this year, and I went to see Hillsboro play bluff, and I wasn't impressed, besides slu they weren't tested iuntil bluff and when the played a good opponent they were exposed

-- Posted by Farmtown on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 10:36 AM
  • If sikeston only shows up for one or two qtrs like theyve done in a few games recently, is it possible to lose to Desoto? I know not a thing about them.

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 10:39 AM
  • They'll beat desoto by a lot, they have a good athlete but that's it

-- Posted by Farmtown on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 10:49 AM
  • Sikeston should beat Desoto.

I think its Hillsboro's district to lose this year.

-- Posted by NCFan on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 11:30 AM
  • I agree that its up for grabs between Farm, Hills and Cape. Im leaning toward Cape cuzza the Al factor. Ima big fan of Al

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 11:54 AM
  • May not be of any consequence, but heard on the radio the other day that Hillsboro-Festus has never won that game twice.

I think it's happened 14 times and the team that won in the regular season has never won the district game.

Might be the year the streak ends.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 12:10 PM
  • I'd agree, cape should be considered the favorite

-- Posted by Farmtown on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 12:14 PM
  • Is there going to be a top 10 this week?

-- Posted by Farmtown on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 12:56 PM
  • Looks like Desoto gave Sikeston a real scare. Sikeston looking ahead to CC? Taking Desoto lightly?

Hillsboro broke the streak with Festus.

Watched the Farmington v. Perryville game. Farmington really has some kids that can run and catch. Pville looked good getting off the bus, the QB looked pretty good...had a couple of good looking skilled kids...but did not put up much of a fight.

Should be a good game v Hillsboro next week and I think I will go to CC to watch the game of the week...Sikeston v CC.

-- Posted by rediar on Fri, Oct 23, 2015, at 10:21 PM
  • Doesn't Cape come to Sikeston??

-- Posted by TFA on Fri, Oct 23, 2015, at 10:34 PM
  • yes

-- Posted by Farmtown on Fri, Oct 23, 2015, at 10:36 PM
  • Oh that is right, guess I will be driving a few more miles south next week. Force me to eat myself into oblivion at Lamberts.

-- Posted by rediar on Fri, Oct 23, 2015, at 10:39 PM
  • Let's get into things that will really happen, what's everything thinking with Sikeston-Cape and Farmington-Hillsoboro

-- Posted by Farmtown on Sun, Oct 25, 2015, at 9:43 PM
  • I think Farm has an excellent shot at Hillsboro. That one's up for grabs. I think Sikes has a solid team but its been tough for em to string several strong qtrs together lately. At this time of year they wont be able to get away with that vs Al.

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Sun, Oct 25, 2015, at 11:17 PM

I said on another thread I believe Sikeston will play much different against Cape that they did DeSoto. Rival and a better caliber ball club will have their minds in a better place.

-- Posted by WWE Guru on Sun, Oct 25, 2015, at 11:32 PM
  • Yeah I think both games will be tight this week, Farmington-Hillsboro should be high scoring

-- Posted by Farmtown on Mon, Oct 26, 2015, at 9:01 AM
  • Hillsboro will win by 2 or 3 td's, but I think the Sikeston v. CC game will much closer than many think.

These games always seen to go opposite of what you expect, and most I think expect CC to win and maybe handily.

-- Posted by rediar on Tue, Oct 27, 2015, at 9:00 AM
  • The Hillsboro Farmington game will be close, I really think Farmington pulls it out, I watched the bluff game, and Franciso missed several opportunities deep which really surprised me. Krause and the rest of the receiving core will get its fare share of chances, and if Busenbark exposes it which I would expect, it's going to be a shoutout

-- Posted by Farmtown on Tue, Oct 27, 2015, at 9:11 AM
  • *shootout

-- Posted by Farmtown on Tue, Oct 27, 2015, at 9:13 AM

If Farmington plays the way they did against Perryville, they will pull out a squeaker against Hillsboro. Yes, I know it was Perryville but that's beside the fact. Farmington was playing great football last Friday.

-- Posted by cker23 on Tue, Oct 27, 2015, at 9:31 AM
  • What was the farm-cape score this year?

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Tue, Oct 27, 2015, at 10:36 AM

41-21 Cape

-- Posted by SHS BUM 21 on Tue, Oct 27, 2015, at 10:56 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: