High School Football Forum: Bleed Green

Posted by Rachel Crader on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 11:29 AM:

To all: I have been super busy the last few days and missed a couple notifications on inappropriate comments. I took care of them this morning but apologize for it taking too long. I typically look at comments the moment I get notifications, but I pretty much always at least get to it on the same day.

Now...

Dearest Bleed Green,

You have a girt for staying on the edge of what is allowed on semoball while still managing to alienate people on an almost daily basis. You're free to choose if you want to take that as a compliment or an insult.

But you've earned a warning now. It does not matter who you hear it from or how sure you are or if Jesus himself returns to tell us all it's true, it is never OK to attack or degrade a player on semoball. It is fine to say you think one running back is better than another and list a few reasons, or -- better yet -- just drop the comparisons and prop up and compliment the player you do like. However, it's not OK to say tag negative words onto high school players.

Before you object, yes, you were once again right on the line of what's acceptable and other people have definitely written worse, but the pattern needs to stop or I will suspend your account.

I hope you understand and keep coming back to semoball! Thanks!

Replies (61)

I personnally gotta say I like these little personal notes.. haha You got in trouble.

-- Posted by Sonic-The-Hedgehog on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 11:40 AM
  • I agree. Bleed brings a little conflict to the site. Problem is people get so offended And worked up about someone's opinion. Looks like Rachel is in line of no love for BG. Just moderate the site!!

-- Posted by caniplay on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 12:29 PM
  • Miss Rachel may have warned them via E-mail, instead of a public warning.

-- Posted by gianthook on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 1:14 PM
  • Come on fellas she warned CVilletiger02 and he isnt complaing. He took his whooping and kept going! Grow up, act like adults, and dont insult people online!

-- Posted by Jax12 on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 1:37 PM
  • Quit complaining! She is just doing her job! At least she warned you instead of just cancelling your account... You at least can thank her for being that considerate...

-- Posted by footballfan29 on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 1:39 PM
  • If that were me, the account would've been toast (but that's just me).

-- Posted by gianthook on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 1:42 PM
  • There not in semo...never have...never will be.

-- Posted by Hey... on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 1:44 PM
  • There not in semo...never have...never will be.

-- Posted by Hey... on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 1:44 PM

I work down at the pizza pit

And I drive an old Hyundai

I still live with my mom and dad

I'm 5'3 and overweight

I'm a Sci-Fi fanatic

Mild asthmatic

Never been to 2nd base

But there's a whole nother me

That you need to see

Go check out MySpace

'cause online I'm out in Hollywood

I'm 6'5 and I look dang good

I drive a Maserati

I'm a black belt in Karate

And I love a good glass of wine

It turns girls on that I'm mysterious

I tell 'em I don't want nothing serious

'cause even on a slow day I can have a three way

Chat with two women at one time

I'm so much cooler online

so much cooler online

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 1:44 PM
  • Hahahaha...great song

-- Posted by Hey... on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 1:47 PM
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ

Perfect example of Bleed Green! Your so cool Bleed

-- Posted by Semofan25 on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 1:58 PM
  • JAX i will be at the pitt tomorrow. I will insult you there if you want?

-- Posted by caniplay on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 2:05 PM
  • Caniplay, I hope you can hold your own.

-- Posted by Gary Pinkel on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 2:26 PM
  • I think you should patent that quote Bleed Green

-- Posted by Gary Pinkel on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 2:33 PM
  • Whoa big bad Perryville huh... Hahaha

@Buckmajor can you sing him the song again..

-- Posted by footballfan29 on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 2:33 PM
  • Bleed Green, you must be big time on semoball though cause I haven't got my own forum like you.

-- Posted by Gary Pinkel on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 2:34 PM
  • How sad is that? A grown man coming on a sports forum just to start an arguement to see how others will react. That is so pathetic. I would really hate to be you Bleed.

-- Posted by Semofan25 on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 2:36 PM
  • I'm telling ya.. even the Moderator took the hook line and sinker!!along with the softies! lol!

-- Posted by SGFAN on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 2:42 PM
  • Don't call me an idiot when I'm giving you a compliment

-- Posted by Gary Pinkel on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 2:44 PM
  • I like bleed green...if it weren't for him I'd never have a reason to post on here...haha

-- Posted by Hey... on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 2:50 PM
  • Bleed knows what an idiot is because he looks at one everyday in the mirror.

-- Posted by Semofan25 on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 2:54 PM
  • These football games need to hurry up and start too much of a lull in between games ya are attacking each other

-- Posted by TFA on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 2:54 PM
  • Bleed will be gone thankfully after football season.

-- Posted by Semofan25 on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 2:55 PM

With this website being public anything that someone could claim as slander could take legal action. So she is just keeping it clean we never had this problem until the semosportsweb posters came here. I welcome anyone new to this website as long as they keep within the few rules that are in place. If you guys want to cover your own butts, make your own forum there are tons of free websites where you can be your own moderator and write whatever you want.

-- Posted by wheresthebeef on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 3:00 PM
  • heck no beef! with the free entertainment you've been giving us the last week or two!!

-- Posted by SGFAN on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 3:06 PM
  • you wine about everything dude!

-- Posted by SGFAN on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 3:10 PM
  • SG is in semo and always will be...

-- Posted by Perrywinkle on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 3:11 PM
  • I hope you all are having fun ruining my first day off in two weeks.

:(

But seriously, can we all agree to let it go right now? I think everyone's had their fun. All the arguing/name-calling in this thread is over nothing but hurt feelings and a need for attention, which I'm not going to give anymore after this post. Let's move on. Pretty please.

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 3:11 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I see when you write something. I would gladly take 25 hehateme's and 15 slick50's in exchange for one BG. You admitted more than once that you are not here to discuss sports just to start problems. Well that would be fine and dandy except we were doing fine on this website before you came along. I wish we could do a majority vote for a perma IP ban. I guarantee there would be no need for a recount.

-- Posted by wheresthebeef on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 3:19 PM

I was writing that on my phone didn't see your warning Rachel I apologize to you for that.

-- Posted by wheresthebeef on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 3:26 PM
  • You can't fix stupid wheresthebeef. That guy doesn't have half a brain and by the way he spells and the way he acts on here, it's very obvious.

-- Posted by Semofan25 on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 3:27 PM
  • Lol!

-- Posted by SGFAN on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 4:14 PM

I have to say every overly serious poster on this website is the problem... these are the same people that complained about high school kids taking over every forum talkin trash... who cares what yall think.. Half you don't know anything and the other half know just enough to think you're smarter than you are... so get on with your meaningless lives and stop worrying so much about semoball

-- Posted by Sonic-The-Hedgehog on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 4:27 PM
  • And the congregation said amen!

-- Posted by Hey... on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 4:30 PM
  • Legal action on a message board. And we wonder why our country sucks. Because that is peoples mentality these days. What can be "given" to me and if I don't get my why somebody must be at fault. Chumps!!! And I may file a suit avaunt wibs for being closed on Monday.

-- Posted by caniplay on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 5:27 PM

I am now huge fans of Sonic Hedgehog and BG!!

-- Posted by Jolly Dump on Sun, Nov 4, 2012, at 8:23 PM
  • ummm what about me? i might just have to go take a big ole "you" on your computer now, jolly!

-- Posted by Perrywinkle on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 12:01 AM

Daddy you gonna take a jolly dump on my computer? LOL Of course Daddy I'm a huge fan of yours, especially after reading your comments on predictions post.

-- Posted by Jolly Dump on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 1:03 AM
  • Bleed Green, I guess not "babying" these high schoolers includes yelling profanity at them during the game like you did to one of SG's players against NMCC. Cursing at him repeatedly and telling him he was costing his team the game. Real manly. They're kids, man, not professionals. You're in your 30s, time to at least try to grow up. I'm not making this up. He really did this. Pathetic.

-- Posted by kools&oe on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 8:27 AM
  • Tell me one person that has come on because he or she has heard about you and your comments?! This is not a reality show BG, and you are not a star! IT'S HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS!!!!!!!

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 8:38 AM
  • I've been reading these comments all year and have decided to stay out of this Garbage. But I've read a post that has really pee' d me off. I was at that game on Wednesday and what Bleed is saying is 100% true! That's what he said cause I told him up calm down he said it once then that was all at no time did he yell profanity at any kid. Yes was he yelling he always does but I'd say 95% of it was positive things. Kools you wanna talk about growing up I've sit in those bleachers a lot and have over heard comments made by others about this man that I cant say on here. I use to work for SG school Dist and can tell you the things they say about him and the sad thing is none of you really know him. I'm not saying he is always right but I know first hand that he is a great guy with a big heart and passion for sports.

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 9:58 AM

I have no interest in this conversation AT ALL, I acually have no idea why my fingers are typing right now. But Bleed did admit to yelling profanity at the kid, once. So it looks like he did at one time, or at least he says he did, but just once.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 10:05 AM
  • well I guess if you call a?? a curse word then yes my bad. But seriously I have heard Stotzer yell way worse things then anyone way worse and if you sit in the bleachers you can here Weiler do the same thing.BG did nothing wrong bottom line.Im going to say this and hopefully go take a nap in 2003 on television coach Weiler and Stotzer during a pep rally after SG took 2 in state made fun of Bleed calling him stupid and making fun of his intelligence while on channel 7 television and the school and the admin did nothing. Now please tell me was that right? should they grow up? now you know why he is the way he is. And don't get me started on Stotzer and his extra curricular activities on school property. Enough time for a nap.

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 10:33 AM
  • The difference between Bleed and 1andTen, Kools and many others on here is they will run that mouth with there fingers. But thats as far as it goes. There are people on the SG staff that will talk all day long but won't lift a finger to do anything. BG calm down a bit. And Trojan Man is not BG.

-- Posted by caniplay on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 11:18 AM
  • It is not your place to tell that 17 or 18 year old kid what he had done. Yes he should learn to take stuff, but not from you!

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 11:25 AM
  • It is not your place to tell that 17 or 18 year old kid what he had done. Yes he should learn to take stuff, but not from you!

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 11:25 AM
  • caniplay, not running my mouth. Just defending teenagers and questioning the actions of those who verbally attack them. Big difference.

-- Posted by kools&oe on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 12:12 PM
  • Your defending on a message board. You said "real manly". If I felt enough to post that to somebody that I knew exactly who they were I would go and have a conversation with them. But your hiding behind a computer instead of just talking to this person like a man. As you would say real manly. But I guarantee you won't say or do a thing except what your doing now. If I am you I address it, but not on a message board.

-- Posted by caniplay on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 1:03 PM
  • bleed really isn't a bad guy. and trust me, he can't spell well enough to be trojan man. i've never heard him say anything bad to a kid (on another team) i've heard him say a couple things to SG kids but it was basically "get your head out of your @$$!" nothing THAT derogatory. he might look like a b-hole on here, but he's different when it doesn't come to football. haha!

-- Posted by Perrywinkle on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 1:28 PM
  • Really ? Your one of those ppl that yells at the kids on the field? Can they even hear you? Sorry I think it's kinda funny we had a dad doing that to his son on my sons team he sounded ignorant (to me) plus I felt sorry for his son but I really don't think his son heard him (I hope)

-- Posted by TFA on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 2:23 PM

Really? People are having a problem because Bleed used A$$? Wow, some people need to grow up and its not Bleed. There is nothing with that statement at all from Bleed. Its not like he told kid he sucked, stunk, was awful at playing football. If that would have been the case then absolutely that would be a problem, but telling a 17-18 to get his head out of his A--, that is nowhere close to being derogatory or bashing. I see it as a form of encouragement. The major problem with society these days is people getting offended over the least little thing and over protection in the sense that it hurts the kids because they are prevented from having to grow up. Some of you guys are getting bent out of shape for nothing. Heck my 76 year old grandma said much worse things to me growing up than what Bleed said. I have become a fan of Bleed's recently, and this is someone who couldn't stand him about 6 weeks ago. Some of you guys just chill out. I have bean bag chair and a gab of Cheetos for you.

-- Posted by Jolly Dump on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 2:32 PM

For the life of me I cant figure out why you guys care what he yells at a game... I mean Im pretty sure that people yell worse things than that at every high school game ive ever been to... shoot I remember the bums ( excludng myself) talkin bout how dumb they thought kony ealy was at a bball game... thats something to complain about but otherwiise pipe down you sound like a bunch of little girls... also I didnt make fun of kony because if he had got mad I wouldnt be here today, so self preservation

-- Posted by Sonic-The-Hedgehog on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 2:45 PM
  • They have to have someone to pick on and it happened to be you. See I can tell the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde stuff so you don't bother me anymore. I'm sure you don't lose any sleep over what ppl think. When bball season starts it will be someone new.

-- Posted by TFA on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 2:46 PM
  • I heard once upon a time BG got banned from SG sports for a year. Can you confirm or do you deny these allegations? Lol.

-- Posted by Kzar on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 2:51 PM
  • Kools you done? Are you gonna keep those fingers quiet?

-- Posted by caniplay on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 2:57 PM
  • Haha I wish I was in my 30's again. I'm telling you guys I know first hand Stotzer and the admin hates Bleed. They single him out and it's sad like I said I've heard worse coming out of those bleachers. I hope I'm still on this earth to see Bleed's Boy play if he's anything like his daddy Lord help SG. Bleed is one of 2 white boys under 6' that I've seen stand flat footed and dunk a ball. Seriously and if you don't know who I am then that's just to dang Bad.

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 3:50 PM
  • i don't know who you are. and yea stolzer hates him A LOT. i've had stolzer call me worse when i played than anything bleed has said on here or at games. i'd say you all were being vaginas but ole espn would get on here and tell me i'm a sexist again...

-- Posted by Perrywinkle on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 4:06 PM

hahahaha

-- Posted by Sonic-The-Hedgehog on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 4:13 PM
  • Trojan now I know your crazy. Bleed has never grabbed a rim. I almost was on your side but obviously now we know your a hoax.

-- Posted by caniplay on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 4:13 PM
  • Your being sexist

-- Posted by TFA on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 4:14 PM
  • bleed was about as good of an athlete as i was in hs (for anyone that knows who i am). i've seen game film on him (at his house) and he wasn't half bad against all those great teams SG played in the 90's. but half the time i was watching old film on bleed i wanted to bash my head against the wall listening to the guys filming the games.

and BG i've been ready to throw back some buds and shoot a big buck for a few weeks bud.

-- Posted by Perrywinkle on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 6:40 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: