High School Football Forum: Central vs. St. Charles

Posted by irishmason on Mon, Oct 3, 2011, at 3:00 AM:

I know there are alot of people who does not like Cape for what ever reason, the same about Jackson and Sikeston. But what i can say is at least from what i seen at St. Charles this past Friday night is I will be suprised if Central wins another game this year, except maybe to Perryville. I saw over half of the kids on the team just act like they don't care, weather it is the coaches fault or not they should at least give 100% while on the field. Granted they are young and small etc,etc, but if you have heart and lose then it is what it is. Central had a chance to win that game at one point in the 4th quarter, but they gave up.As a Central fan i will say this, Farmington and Sikeston are 2 teams to be taken seriously,if you don't take them serious then get ready for a ole fashion education!!

Replies (1)

• Gave up? They forced a stop...blocked a punt for a touchdown. Made it 17-14...Where did they give up? Yes if they stopped St. Charles West on the next possesion then they had a chance. But lets not forget St. Charles West is 6-0 for a reason. Pleanty of experience on both sides of the ball. They needed to get a score and they did. Hats off to them. The second touchdown came in garbage time after Cape went for it on fourth down deep in their own territory. Did they play a good game....NO. Do I think they gave up.....NO WAY. Sorry Irish don't agree with you.

-- Posted by FBSEMOfan on Mon, Oct 3, 2011, at 9:31 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: