High School Football Forum: Player Recognition

Posted by old rocker on Tue, Oct 11, 2022, at 2:16 PM:

I just wanted to recognize the outstanding play of #26, Landon Crisel (I apologize if I misspelled) of the Kelly Hawks. That young man is a BALL HAWK! He has been outstanding all year! I don't know how many tackles he had against Hayti, but it seemed like they called his name after every play. Good job!

Replies (9)

• Word to the wise ,if you play Kelly at Kelly watch the clock . Has a habit of running when it should not !!!

-- Posted by mark manley on Wed, Oct 12, 2022, at 9:46 AM
  • @markmanly portageville will have a turboclock lead at halftime so he can run that clock all he wants to in the 2nd half lol

-- Posted by haytiroyalty on Wed, Oct 12, 2022, at 12:53 PM
  • True, the clock has been an ongoing issue. I'm not sure why & I don't know what is being done to address it.

-- Posted by old rocker on Wed, Oct 12, 2022, at 2:09 PM
  • Hayti used to worry about winning games, now they just watch the clock. Crazy how fast they became a bottom tier bootheel team.

-- Posted by cheapseats on Wed, Oct 12, 2022, at 2:24 PM
  • @Cheapseats get your punches in now . It won't be long till we are right back up !!! On another note ,you always watch the clock in close games !!!!

-- Posted by mark manley on Wed, Oct 12, 2022, at 3:15 PM
  • Hayti used to worry about winning games, now they just watch the clock. Crazy how fast they became a bottom tier bootheel team.

-- Posted by cheapseats on Wed, Oct 12, 2022, at 5:14 PM
  • Manleys just happy Valle is out of his life and The STe Gen PD

-- Posted by caniplay on Wed, Oct 12, 2022, at 8:14 PM
  • @caniplay4surelol

-- Posted by mark manley on Thu, Oct 13, 2022, at 9:06 AM

Who all around the state are you all cheering for this year? Who mug jt some of y’all travel to watch play? Since SEMO won’t have any teams to very far.

-- Posted by SWMOisbetter on Tue, Oct 18, 2022, at 12:45 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: