4. Charleston

5. C’ville

6. Dexter

7. Cape Central

8. Sikeston

9. NMCC

10.Malden

Replies (30)

• Sorry Cardinal I just don't see how you can have the Bearcats in the 6 slot. I see them as a 12-20 SEMO team. Got some good kids but they lost some good ones too. Hope I'm wrong...

-- Posted by lonesomedavepeverett on Fri, Jun 21, 2019, at 8:39 AM
  • try again bruh

-- Posted by haytiroyalty on Fri, Jun 21, 2019, at 3:41 PM
  • Delete!!!!!! You dnt even have hayti ranked!!!!

-- Posted by SemoSportsFan63831 on Fri, Jun 21, 2019, at 3:43 PM
  • Jackson

Kennett

Cville

Poplar Bluff

Scott City

Charleston

Sikeston

Cape Central

NMCC

Dexter

-- Posted by Indian4ever on Fri, Jun 21, 2019, at 6:50 PM
  • 1. Hands down Jackson

2. Tie between Kennett and Hayti

4. Cville

5. Bluff

6-10.. toss ups

-- Posted by Ohweeohahaha on Sat, Jun 22, 2019, at 9:48 AM

I'm a Bluff guy and I honestly think people have them ranked too high. Team wasn't even average last year. Wins were against teams that were weaker than we were. Look what happened when we played Jackson, Sikeston, Farmington, Chaminade, and Ritenour. We got rolled and handily.

-- Posted by WWE Guru on Sat, Jun 22, 2019, at 12:26 PM
  • @WWE Guru.. look forward to the season with y'all. It won't be pretty though we (Jackson) will be even better this year

-- Posted by Ohweeohahaha on Sat, Jun 22, 2019, at 12:35 PM
  • Since Farmington plays in the SEMO conference, should they be considered? If so, I would rank them in the top 2-4 behind Jackson as the obvious number 1. They have their skilled players back and one of the best backs in the area. Also, their young quarterback and experienced receivers should be much improved. Their question mark will be offensive line but should come up with solid replacements.

-- Posted by Neversaynever on Tue, Jun 25, 2019, at 8:25 AM
  • Dont Farmington play haiti this year or is it the year after?

-- Posted by swampdaddy on Tue, Jun 25, 2019, at 12:23 PM

No Valle Catholic on the list?

-- Posted by Z-money on Fri, Aug 16, 2019, at 6:53 PM
  • Farmington doesn’t play Hayti.

-- Posted by taxpayer parent on Fri, Aug 16, 2019, at 9:51 PM
  • Farmington will never play Hayti. Why would a Class 4 school play a Class 1 school? If Farmington would somehow lose that gsme it would kill them in points for the play off system and if they won like they're supposed to they wouldn't gain any points because they're a Class 4 team that beat a Class 1 team.

-- Posted by Ohweeohahaha on Sat, Aug 17, 2019, at 7:40 AM
  • i think its fredricktown we play in 2020-2021

-- Posted by haytiroyalty on Sat, Aug 17, 2019, at 9:49 AM

Farmington plays @ Hayti in 2020-2021. I would have never believed it, but it's right there on the MSHSAA site....

https://www.mshsaa.org/MySchool/Schedule.aspx?s=59&alg=19&year=2020

-- Posted by Z-money on Sun, Aug 18, 2019, at 8:28 PM
  • Lmao... Wow Farmington desperate for some wins in 2020-21. If they lose it'll be detrimental to their points for playoffs

-- Posted by Ohweeohahaha on Sun, Aug 18, 2019, at 8:32 PM

Say what you want, but this is an exciting matchup for the area. Very similar to Valle going and playing a home and home vs Potosi 5 years ago. Smaller schools can prove A LOT when it comes to these games. Size doesn’t always matter. Excited for this.

-- Posted by BlueNote on Mon, Aug 19, 2019, at 1:24 AM
  • Say what you want, the small schools have the upper hand in these games. As Blue stated Valle has slayed alot of giants. I'm telling you now Hayti hasn't dropped off much! They will be very young according to their roster but they have some ballers still.

-- Posted by Indian4ever on Mon, Aug 19, 2019, at 6:10 AM
  • Nobody is knocking Hayti.. im sure not I have them ranked 2nd behind Jackson. Im just saying it hurts Farmington come playoff points wise to play such a small school.

-- Posted by Ohweeohahaha on Mon, Aug 19, 2019, at 4:11 PM
  • Anyone on here have a feel for how good Valle will be this year?

-- Posted by cd23 on Wed, Aug 28, 2019, at 10:59 PM
  • Valle will be Valle.. they'll be better than they were last season

-- Posted by Ohweeohahaha on Thu, Aug 29, 2019, at 5:49 AM
  • Playing down doesn't hurt you in the District point standings. Losing to Hayti would not be any different than losing to Jackson, in terms of Farmington's points. They don't penalize teams for playing down. They incentivize playing up.

-- Posted by Charlie Tweeter on Thu, Aug 29, 2019, at 7:47 AM
  • @Charlie Tweeter... im sorry you're wrong

If Farmington would play down a class or even two and lose they would get negative ponts for the loss. If they would win they wouldn't gain amy points either

-- Posted by Ohweeohahaha on Thu, Aug 29, 2019, at 10:06 AM
  • It hurts you in points in District standings wise as far as your seed goes come District seeding time for the playoffs

-- Posted by Ohweeohahaha on Thu, Aug 29, 2019, at 10:07 AM
  • Looks like Scott City should be competing with Jackson as hands down the team to beat this season with 8 players on the Preseason Player of the Year list.

-- Posted by MCL on Thu, Aug 29, 2019, at 12:24 PM
  • Bold prediction: Malden Green wave will be best ball team in SEMO(Class 1-3)

-- Posted by SportsWizard on Thu, Aug 29, 2019, at 1:20 PM
  • @MCL.. thanks I needed that laugh today! 😂🤣😂🤣😂💀💀💀

-- Posted by Ohweeohahaha on Thu, Aug 29, 2019, at 2:35 PM
  • 1, Jackson

2, Caruthersville

3, Farmington

4, Hayti

5, Kennett

6, NMCC

7, Scott City

8, Poplar Bluff

9, Cape Central

10, Sikeston

Have to admit, know nothing about teams north of Cape like Valle, Perryville and Ste. Gen. Bold prediction, Doniphan will get its first varsity win somewhere down the line in '19.

-- Posted by doniphandon on Thu, Aug 29, 2019, at 3:06 PM

MCL I was thinking the same thing! hahaha

-- Posted by JustLoveTheGame on Thu, Aug 29, 2019, at 4:03 PM
  • No way will Farmington beat Jackson, but I believe that will be the only blemish on their schedule until the final four. I believe they are that talented. Hopefully, the performance on the field will match the talent and experience they possess this year.

-- Posted by Neversaynever on Fri, Aug 30, 2019, at 10:19 AM
  • Bold prediction: Malden Green wave will be best ball team in SEMO(Class 1-3)

-- Posted by SportsWizard on Thu, Aug 29, 2019, at 1:20 PM

Terrible prediction,cotton, that’s not working out well for you.

NMCC blitzed then tonight.

-- Posted by AgentMan on Fri, Aug 30, 2019, at 9:30 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: