High School Football Forum: Coach on the Hot Seat

Posted by 1MIZZOU on Mon, Nov 7, 2016, at 1:15 PM:

Well now that the season has wound down for almost every SEMO team, any interesting chatter about programs that will be parting ways with their coaches?

I'm not asking for an open bashing of coaching styles by some disgruntled arm-chair QB's who think they could have called plays better....but rather intelligent discussion about any changes in the staff at the area's football programs that are based more on fact than coffee-shop rumors.

Replies (133)

• You watch too much SEC netwirk.

-- Posted by crackerjack on Mon, Nov 7, 2016, at 2:04 PM
  • Yea Fire Mizzou's whole football team... Lol

-- Posted by Ohweeohahaha on Mon, Nov 7, 2016, at 2:44 PM
  • I would be all for disbanding Zou's football program. The inmates run the asylum and the coaches are spineless. While theyre at it, the hoops program should be fired too. Its the laughingstock of major college hoops with no end in sight.

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Mon, Nov 7, 2016, at 4:53 PM
  • Zou hoops struggled to beat his old team in their exhibition game...they have some work to do for sure...

-- Posted by IndianPride on Mon, Nov 7, 2016, at 6:52 PM
  • SEMO's program is no better off 3 years into Tuke's tenure, than it was under Samuels.

-- Posted by waterbottle21 on Wed, Nov 9, 2016, at 2:02 PM

Dante transferring

-- Posted by cker23 on Wed, Nov 9, 2016, at 5:10 PM
  • waterbottle21 that's not saying much, coach tuke has to be on the hot seat now

-- Posted by chsfan185 on Wed, Nov 9, 2016, at 6:35 PM
  • The Mizzou program is basically a dumpster fire. We bailed on them lock stock and barrel when they did what they did with the fake hunger-striker and Pinkel. Sad to leave it all behind with years and years of season ticket support and family memories. Have to stand up for some things though, on principal. I won't support the direction they took.

Shame that 'Tuke is struggling...hate to see it. He's a good man and understands that for 99.5% of his guys this is the end of the line for them...and that they need to learn to be men that can be good fathers, friends, workers, and husbands. That doesn't automatically translate to wins, unfortunately. Hope things turn around for them.

-- Posted by 1MIZZOU on Wed, Nov 16, 2016, at 12:00 PM
  • Tuke just doesn't get it, and mizzou is getting what the deserve

-- Posted by chsfan185 on Wed, Nov 16, 2016, at 5:52 PM
  • There is a rumor floating around out there that north county head coach Dave Dallas is not going to be the head football coach there any more. Anyone heard anything? Heard it from a pretty reliable source.

-- Posted by Only facts on Thu, Nov 17, 2016, at 4:56 PM
  • According to B104 FM, Dave Dallas will NOT be back as head coach at North County. Also hearing that Sauer at Fredericktown is not going to be back.

-- Posted by Only facts on Mon, Nov 21, 2016, at 9:01 PM
  • I'm beginning to think that anyone or everyone could lead SEMO to a 3-8 record. No need for a nationwide coach search for that.

-- Posted by joefrank78 on Mon, Nov 21, 2016, at 9:49 PM
  • Can confirm the Dallas exit at North County, as well as the Sauer exit at Fredericktown. Both will not be back.

Anyone care to float any names for hot coaching candidates that might want to step into either of those slots and turn programs around?

-- Posted by 1MIZZOU on Thu, Dec 1, 2016, at 10:19 AM
  • North County is a tough gig. They basically went out to the college level to bring Dallas in. He improved every year but they still got rid of him. So where do you go from there. There are people out there denying that Dallas is gone, I saw someone on Mosport board that darn near got offended. My very reliable sources say Dallas is definitely out. Tough place to coach because of the meddling superintendent and all board members and supt and asst supt have close ties to the football team from what I understand. Who knows who they will get.

As far as Fredericktown goes. They don't seem to pay much and not much talent coming up. I really thought their strongest group from 7 through 12 was this year's senior group and now Freddy has a major rebuilding job ahead. Just not sure who they will attract there. Don't know about their protocol on this, as he is an admin there, but wonder if Coach Henson would be interested in taking it back?

Also, I was wondering if the Perryville head coach (cannot spell his last name) Woycheck (I know that is not right) will be back?

Now that season is over and all the crazies are off of here it is nice to have actual football conversation.

-- Posted by Only facts on Thu, Dec 1, 2016, at 5:57 PM

Time to fire Barousse at Bluff. Five years back anf no titles, back to Louisiana.

-- Posted by WWE Guru on Thu, Dec 1, 2016, at 8:53 PM
  • WWE, the Bluff was terrible before Barousse came back the second time. Both Bluff and Jackson need to be more balanced in their offense to advance past districts.

-- Posted by Pete Czeria on Fri, Dec 2, 2016, at 9:25 AM
  • Barousse is a very underrated coach. Bluff is lucky to have him.

-- Posted by m-i-z on Fri, Dec 2, 2016, at 9:29 AM
  • It won't matter who the coach is at Bluff chances are slim for them to win very many titles if any.

-- Posted by BIGELW on Fri, Dec 2, 2016, at 2:16 PM

I heard Schweiss at Park Hills maybe giving it up.... Bar Maid at Pasta House told me??? got nothing to back it up though

-- Posted by Brother Vito on Fri, Dec 2, 2016, at 7:55 PM
  • Freddy's only hope is Henson! He's a great coach! As for NC rumor has it PJ Jones will b the next HC

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Sat, Dec 3, 2016, at 6:33 PM
  • BIGELW, please expand as I would like to hear why you believe that to be a true statement.

-- Posted by Nice Guy Eddie on Sat, Dec 3, 2016, at 7:35 PM
  • Would be a paycut for PJ.

-- Posted by RichardTheTurd on Sat, Dec 3, 2016, at 7:46 PM
  • I would be completely shocked if Jones went to NC. They do have some talent coming along but it is a tough place to coach any sport. Perhaps the toughest in any from Jefferson County south. But the main reason I would be shocked would be pay. With that said, it would be a great choice for NC and anything is possible.

-- Posted by BTIndians on Sun, Dec 4, 2016, at 8:58 AM
  • Coach Dallas IS still the head coach at NC. Cannot say what's going to happen in the future, but NC does not currently have a head football coaching vacancy. Was not offended on mosports either; just attempting to quell some rumors. Also, there is a greater chance of the devil needing an overcoat than there is of Coach P.J. returning to NC. Aside from the pay, which has already been mentioned, he is established, repsected and adored at PHC.

-- Posted by tonto-k on Tue, Dec 6, 2016, at 9:06 AM
  • PJ would only leave PH so Bleed stops yelling at his wife.

-- Posted by Coachken on Tue, Dec 6, 2016, at 9:42 AM
  • Tonto K--My sources (very, very reliable source with Board Member inside info) told me that Board voted 7-0 against re-hiring Coach Dallas as head coach and it would not be announced officially until April. Now this makes no sense to me why they would wait until April but I can assure you that there is a reason that B104 tweeted what they did.

-- Posted by Only facts on Tue, Dec 6, 2016, at 11:05 AM
  • It was the other way around!but u already know that! Just starting crap like usual

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Tue, Dec 6, 2016, at 12:59 PM
  • Interesting. My source (also very, very, reliable with board member inside info) said the complete opposite. Also, if your source is indeed correct, why was the KFMO tweet retracted and why did the person responsible for the said tweet have to issue an apology? I guess time will tell as to who's source is the most accurate. One thing for certain, if they fire Coach Dallas and do not hire a replacement until April you can be ABSOLUTELY assured that NC will have an unsuccessful 2017 season; regardless of the talent they are projected to have...

-- Posted by tonto-k on Tue, Dec 6, 2016, at 2:00 PM
  • The NC Board did vote 7-0 in favor not to re-hire Dallas for next year. When Dallas returned he told the board that if they did not let him stay 2 more year(as a assistant coach) in order to retire, that he would sue the school. (guess he had something to hold over them)

-- Posted by goldknight20 on Thu, Dec 8, 2016, at 10:48 AM
  • Dallas is gone @ NC, he isn't a tenured teacher, the board can and has moved on him. He was a failure in the NAIA ranks in Kansas and when NC played better competition they couldn't compete. The 6-4 record was very soft. NC had 2 total yards offense in the 2nd half against Farmington this season. Can't play cupcakes all season long. But Dallas followed the Sup around everywhere. Following so closely that Yancy had to turn around and tell him he was stopping..

-- Posted by waterbottle21 on Thu, Dec 8, 2016, at 2:02 PM
  • might as well let Tuke continue.. what's there to lose.. Former SEMO Coach Poteete, wasn't retained as OC, so headed back to TX JUCO and his offense tool TVCC to #4 in the Nation 11-1.

-- Posted by waterbottle21 on Thu, Dec 8, 2016, at 2:05 PM
  • The meeting to determine the fate of Coach Dallas is STILL upcoming. If there WAS a head coaching vacancy at NC, there WOULD BE a job posting on their website, just like every other job posting. If you think I'm wrong, call or email the AD and ask. Two of the district's three sups have sons that are sophomores on the football team. Additionally, three board members have sons in the school's football program. If the board and Dr. Poorman were as meddling and hands on as some people believe do you REALLY think they'd be dragging their feet in getting a replacement if they had already canned Coach Dallas???? C'mon fellas........

-- Posted by tonto-k on Thu, Dec 8, 2016, at 6:24 PM
  • i heard an NC fan claim soccer ruined their program and no schools are good at both. Before I said anything someone else beat me to it by saying, " Didn't Monett play for the championship in both sports like weeks apart."

-- Posted by Shortbus on Thu, Dec 8, 2016, at 7:04 PM
  • Goldknight20 is 100% correct. I don't intend to upset you tonto but again, no job posting because won't be announced until aprill. Dallas will likely "resign" before then. And believe me, they are currently looking for a head coach. They also got rid of Tucker who was an assistant. They will have a hard time filling head coaching job because of regularity of getting rid of coaches. But they are looking, I know that for a fact.

-- Posted by Only facts on Thu, Dec 8, 2016, at 9:25 PM
  • You sort of see by this post why north county is in the shape it is. The population and support are difficult at best. Plus they are concerned with what Flat River is doing bs taking care of their own house.

-- Posted by Coachken on Thu, Dec 8, 2016, at 9:54 PM
  • When's the last time there's been this much North County talk on semoball??

-- Posted by semo501 on Thu, Dec 8, 2016, at 11:36 PM
  • I'm getting a little CHOKED UP talking about this !!!

Dallas & his boy Tucker are gone... Both received their intent not to rehire letters,,

it's a done deal.. Sorry to burst your bubble Tonto-k, your boy's horrible 3 year run is over !!!

Dallas' brother in law even stated that he's a bad coach...

@semo501 NEVER!!! lol

-- Posted by waterbottle21 on Fri, Dec 9, 2016, at 8:16 AM
  • For the record, he isn't my "boy" and I currently have no dog in the fight. Time will tell who's has the correct "facts".

semo501: Great point.

-- Posted by tonto-k on Fri, Dec 9, 2016, at 10:45 AM
  • The last year North County sports were relevant at the state level was what 2000 in baseball.

-- Posted by ESPN05 on Fri, Dec 9, 2016, at 1:45 PM
  • No dog in the fight but in 2004 they lost in the playoffs to Sikeston on a grand slam by Blake dewitt. That team was a good team with a good left handed pitcher he just made one mistake

-- Posted by BleedRedBlack on Fri, Dec 9, 2016, at 1:58 PM
  • Not sure what constitutes relevant but 01, 03 and 04 were pretty good seasons for their football team. They won the state Championship in baseball in 03 and won district titles in 04, 05, 06 and 16. The girls basketball team won districts titles in 03-04, 12-13, and made it to the quarters in 14-15 season. And their soccer team has had a nice little run. No, they're not Incarnate Word, Webb City, or CBC. But putting them on a schedule doesn't exactly mean a W for a team either.

-- Posted by tonto-k on Fri, Dec 9, 2016, at 2:21 PM

I saw one of the board members at Menard's and asked him for the truth. He said there has been no official vote on the HFC position. That will happen at the December board meeting for all Fall Sports.

Sounds like some of you are just trying to stir up trouble and making up lies. Coach Dallas deserves better.

-- Posted by Stuart on Fri, Dec 9, 2016, at 7:14 PM
  • They're no Park Hills

-- Posted by RichardTheTurd on Fri, Dec 9, 2016, at 7:17 PM

The Park Hills coach mentioned earlier has never expressed an interest in the job so Bleed Green 2 simply made that up to try to cause trouble. This seems to be a pattern with him. He has no actual knowledge of the sport.

-- Posted by Stuart on Fri, Dec 9, 2016, at 8:57 PM
  • Stuart I'm not stirring up the pot..

I just have insight into what the board's decided to do about Dallas' future and the future of the program..

NOBODY wants another year of Dallas and his EGO!!!

NC kids need better leadership than what the Bafoon Dallas and his guy Tucker can give them.

-- Posted by waterbottle21 on Fri, Dec 9, 2016, at 9:37 PM
  • Stuart,

Consider the VERY real possibility that the board member did not tell you the truth. Heard today that Dallas will be an assistant coach (not sure what level). Goes along with the theme of Dallas not suing school even though he is non-tenured and would have zero chance of success with a lawsuit. Him being assistant would be awful idea but they lead the league in awful ideas. For the sake of program, you need continuity at head coaching position (examples are Schweiss, naeger, stolzer). I am done arguing about this. My source is extremely reliable and we will know truth soon. Dallas is out. Curious who they hire. I am done with this thread.

-- Posted by Only facts on Fri, Dec 9, 2016, at 9:53 PM

If the job is posted next week, Dallas moves on, and the job is filled long before April by someone other than a PHC coach, then all three of you low life's should never comment on a thread again.

-- Posted by Stuart on Sat, Dec 10, 2016, at 7:08 AM
  • I would never do anything like that!!!

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Sat, Dec 10, 2016, at 8:27 AM
  • @Richard. You're exactly right. But it isn't coincidental that Park Hills' success on the grid iron coincided with the Rebels' administration hiring an NC alumnus and assistant to be in charge of the defense.

-- Posted by tonto-k on Mon, Dec 12, 2016, at 1:41 PM

Coach Tucker's offense averaged 34 points per game. He seems like the logical choice for head coach. I believe he has some head coaching experience in Grain Valley Mo.

-- Posted by Stuart on Mon, Dec 12, 2016, at 7:56 PM
  • Hmmm. Email was sent to North County faculty in the last couple of days about a job opening. Email says Anyone interested in following positions contact AD. Position is Head Football Coach. Looks pretty official to me at this point.

-- Posted by Only facts on Thu, Dec 15, 2016, at 9:11 AM
  • Stuart, Tucker is gone too.

Hear Windsor (Imperial)is kicking the tires for Dallas as HC..

-- Posted by waterbottle21 on Thu, Dec 15, 2016, at 11:56 AM

I hope you haters are happy.You just ran off another pair of good men.Coach Tucker helped my grandson more than anyone at that school.I wish he could take Easter's job at the Junior High.

-- Posted by Stuart on Thu, Dec 15, 2016, at 1:59 PM
  • You are right there Stuart!! Take the Middle school coach's job too! He has done nothing for NC! What kind of guy gives 23 years to a program and supports every kid that comes through the doors. Heck I think the guy even went .500 this year after winning 3 conference titles in a row! HE has obviously lost it and has got to go!!! :)

-- Posted by Golden Domers on Thu, Dec 15, 2016, at 3:14 PM
  • Only Facts: The email that you speak of was actually sent this morning; Thursday December 18, 2016 at 7:18 am. I can forward it to you if you'd like. I'm also certain that it's purely coincidental that the posting came after the December board meeting.

-- Posted by tonto-k on Thu, Dec 15, 2016, at 7:38 PM
  • tonto-k..are you futuristic??? I checked my sources and the sun hasn't risen on Dec 18 yet!!!

casting, hooking and reeling you in has been fun... it tired of it now..

I'm gonna toss you back and let the others fish for you..

-- Posted by waterbottle21 on Thu, Dec 15, 2016, at 8:52 PM
  • Err. How bout Thursday December 15, 2016. The rest is accurate. Proofread fail.....

-- Posted by tonto-k on Thu, Dec 15, 2016, at 9:59 PM
  • So is the North County job open? Who will Windsor hire? Has Fredericktown made a decision on who they will hire? Has anyone heard anything on Perryville?

-- Posted by alum3221 on Fri, Dec 16, 2016, at 10:50 AM

Coach Tucker's offense averaged 34 points per game. He seems like the logical choice for head coach. I believe he has some head coaching experience in Grain Valley Mo.

-- Posted by Stuart on Mon, Dec 12, 2016, at 7:56 PM

Was not successful experience. Of course, just because he didn't win up there doesn't mean he can't win in SE MO.

-- Posted by Lippy Radeck on Fri, Dec 16, 2016, at 11:05 AM
  • Glad they announced what they decided (at November board meeting) after December Board meeting and didn't wait until April (new it would never last that long). Worst kept secret in the state of Missouri for the last month. B104 vindicated as they indicated in their tweet today. Glad it is finally official so everyone can move on.

-- Posted by Only facts on Fri, Dec 16, 2016, at 11:42 AM
  • In reply to Stuart- Coach Tucker also was the HC at Jefferson for one year after his stint at Grain Valley. My understanding is he poorly ran the program in his year that he was there. I don't believe Coach Tucker is the answer at NC. Just my two cents.

-- Posted by Gus_Belenski on Fri, Dec 16, 2016, at 12:06 PM
  • Can't resist one more gig... TONTO IS IT NOW OFFICIAL?? How does that crow taste?? Like Christmas ham??

-- Posted by waterbottle21 on Fri, Dec 16, 2016, at 1:21 PM

Well from what I have seen he is better than that Brad Easter and should be given a second chance.North County needs to find a coach and stick with them.This is ridiculis.

-- Posted by Stuart on Fri, Dec 16, 2016, at 1:33 PM
  • Any word on the North County job? Are they going to post it or promote from within?

Any word on Windsor?

-- Posted by alum3221 on Wed, Dec 21, 2016, at 11:05 AM

My Menard's informant says some head coaches and big time assistants from around the state have applied. None of the current coaching staff wants the job. I can't wait to find out who takes over.

-- Posted by Stuart on Thu, Dec 22, 2016, at 3:32 PM

Any word on where coach Dallas and coach Tucker have applied? Those coaches will surely land on their feet. Best offense NC has had in years.

-- Posted by Stuart on Thu, Dec 22, 2016, at 10:33 PM
  • Stuart if your gonna bash a coach at least know his name, Chad Easter and I have had two boys play for him that would have ran through a wall for him. The most loyal coach at that school and if u check your records which I'm sure u haven't he probably won more games then anyone there now! The boys love him and by the way Dallas and tuckers offense wasn't even close to the offenses that coach haug had in the 90's which wasn't very long ago.

-- Posted by pj1972 on Thu, Dec 22, 2016, at 11:45 PM
  • Maybe the 90's wasn't long ago for you Boone Terre boys that are still wearing your football shirts from then around Xmas shopping at the Wal Mart.

-- Posted by Coachken on Fri, Dec 23, 2016, at 5:20 AM
  • I've known Chad for a long time and watched his teams over the last 16 years.. solid Coach, cares about the players and they respond to him.

Coachken.... please if you're going to troll a post.. GET THE NAME RIGHT!! Bonne Terre... epic fail!!!

NC offense has been horrible against winning teams, (see 2 yards in the 2nd half vs Farmington this season) .. teams at the bottom of their conferences NC excels.

NC has athletes .. Coaches are not maximizing their abilities...

-- Posted by waterbottle21 on Fri, Dec 23, 2016, at 8:19 AM
  • Need football players, not just athletes.

-- Posted by Pete Czeria on Fri, Dec 23, 2016, at 10:53 AM

I have to admit, that was funny coach Ken. And PJ person, next week it will be 17 years since the 90's. You could have had and raised a sophomore since then. In fact, I have. If NC wants to win against Cape Central and Hillsboro they need to get bigger kids.

-- Posted by Stuart on Fri, Dec 23, 2016, at 12:17 PM

NC had a board meeting tonight. Did they hire their coach?

-- Posted by Stuart on Thu, Jan 19, 2017, at 10:27 PM
  • Stuart- I believe NC is waiting on things to wrap up in the NFL after the Super Bowl. I'm sure they will go after Belichick. Maybe Matt Patricia would be interested in replacing that Brad Eastman guy at the middle school level.

-- Posted by Golden Domers on Fri, Jan 20, 2017, at 8:54 AM

Very funny. It's Brad Easter. And he must have friends in high places.

-- Posted by Stuart on Fri, Jan 20, 2017, at 1:24 PM
  • Brad Easter or Chad Easter?

-- Posted by RichardTheTurd on Tue, Jan 24, 2017, at 8:24 PM
  • Maybe they will bring in Harlow to coach, since those NC boys are always interested in what he is doing.

-- Posted by Coachken on Tue, Jan 24, 2017, at 8:43 PM
  • Who can blame them after last year's shenanigans?

-- Posted by Bogey Man on Wed, Jan 25, 2017, at 8:58 AM

I think we would have to find him on the boats to do that, wouldn't we?

-- Posted by Stuart on Wed, Jan 25, 2017, at 1:00 PM

Richard, it's Chad Easter. He coached my boys. They loved his class and playing for him. He is a huge asset for the football program. But I enjoyed trolling.

-- Posted by Stuart on Wed, Jan 25, 2017, at 7:30 PM
  • I'm not from up in your neck of the woods, however, I have heard from my SG connection that Bogey Man once coached basketball and threw a chair across a gym. If that is true, I think anything that he posts should be negated as he MUST be a tool. I'm sure he and Bleed Green make a good duo up in good ole' SG.

As far as Easter, is he truly a possible candidate? Does he have experience other than middle school? Is he an older or younger gentleman. Was he a good player? Where did he go to school?

-- Posted by Biggy on Thu, Jan 26, 2017, at 11:26 AM

Wow... Bogey Man is BOBBY KNIGHT!!!

AWESOME! LOL!

-- Posted by Kool-Aid (OH YEAHHH) on Thu, Jan 26, 2017, at 11:36 AM
  • My sources down at the Water'n Hole in Desloge tell me that Easter did not apply. Now that is not like having a Menard's source so take it for what its worth. Also heard that that he was more interested in the Arnold area may be Seckman!!

Stuart-you are a great angler! Very successful trip to the River!

-- Posted by Golden Domers on Thu, Jan 26, 2017, at 2:25 PM
  • Leave me out of this, But ya I like Bogey he's a old school coach that knows ALOT about Basketball! Kind of refreshing to have a Coach who dosnt cater to the parents and teachs our Girls the proper way to play Basketball!

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Thu, Jan 26, 2017, at 3:48 PM
  • AND THROW CHAIRS! Way to teach correct behavior. How did that work out for him? I see that he doesn't coach anymore.

-- Posted by Biggy on Tue, Jan 31, 2017, at 9:18 AM
  • That's Funny Cause He Just Went I Believe 16-2 This yr! He helped coach my daughter this yr and next yr will be her Coach!

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Tue, Jan 31, 2017, at 10:23 AM
  • AAU?

Surely a school wouldn't have a guy as an employee if he threw a chair at a HS game. If so, that says something about the school.

I will say that I believe in 2nd chances, but that is over the top (especially if he's still allowed to coach).

-- Posted by Biggy on Tue, Jan 31, 2017, at 12:17 PM
  • He's the Girls 8th grade Coach! At least for one more yr I hope! Biggy don't always beleive what u hear, in another thread u said u Support Trump so let me ask you do u beleive everything CNN and NBC say about him? No u don't and neither do I! Bogeys true love is Basketball and he's very passionate about the Game, I was not at the Game you keep referring to but did hear the same thing! Does it surprise me? Heck no but does it mean he shouldn't be allowed to coach? Heck No, if Bogey was the HS Girls Basketball coach they'd be alot better then they are now IMO!

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Tue, Jan 31, 2017, at 6:52 PM
  • Coaches throw headsets, clipboards, yell things your mother should never hear, all the time. Yet Biggy wants to get on a high horse like he actually knows something about this situation. Stick to politics Biggy, at least you can run your mouth and someone may agree with you.

-- Posted by Coachken on Tue, Jan 31, 2017, at 8:24 PM
  • Actually, I'm not saying that he doesn't know the game. I just think that throwing a chair at a HS girls basketball game is WAY over the top.

Could you imagine being there? I bet there everyone was like 'HOLY COW, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?'.

I bet even he himself wondered what he just did.

I just think that if someone loses it to the point of throwing a CHAIR (not clipboard), they may lose their mind and do just about anything. Just sayin.

I honestly think he's a good guy. I'm sure he was embarrassed about the incident.

-- Posted by Biggy on Thu, Feb 2, 2017, at 11:30 AM
  • I would take Bogey to coach our girls team immediately. One of the best, knows the game.

I don't think the chair flew across the the floor, it slide across the floor.

-- Posted by bunthimover on Fri, Feb 3, 2017, at 4:19 PM
  • Slid*

-- Posted by bunthimover on Fri, Feb 3, 2017, at 4:50 PM
  • OK. Seriously, that makes it better. I was told that it was thrown across the floor.

See. We can get along.

I'm starting to like him more and more. I've actually heard that he is a real good guy. The chair flying incident did seem out of character from what else I heard about him.

He's definitely witty. I've gathered that from his posts. He also seems to be more knowledgable about basketball than football. Does he coach both?

-- Posted by Biggy on Mon, Feb 6, 2017, at 11:14 AM
  • No! Don't get to cuddly with him he sweats alot! Haha

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Mon, Feb 6, 2017, at 1:54 PM
  • For the record, there was never a chair throwing or sliding incident. It was an over the top ejection with some bad language. And 6 years ago!! But love how you little ol' ladies on the SEMO forum grapevine can turn a rumor into fact on third hand hearsay. Sat out 5 years and now coaching middle school basketball and loving it, at least for another year when I retire from teaching. But I did just read "A Season on the Brink" for the second time.

-- Posted by Bogey Man on Mon, Feb 6, 2017, at 2:05 PM

Bogey man is actually in the arena working with kids. Biggly is the typical know it all critic waiting to blast anyone who isn't perfect.

-- Posted by Stuart on Mon, Feb 6, 2017, at 8:32 PM
  • You mean similar to Bleed?

-- Posted by Coachken on Mon, Feb 6, 2017, at 10:26 PM

Bleed is mild compared some of the NC experts.

-- Posted by Stuart on Mon, Feb 6, 2017, at 10:49 PM
  • My anger management classes are going well this winter.

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Tue, Feb 7, 2017, at 7:05 AM
  • Bleed has deep love for STOLZER and Sherry and Bonnell

-- Posted by Coachken on Tue, Feb 7, 2017, at 8:04 AM

North County should go recruit some violent offenders from ERDCC and stick them on the team under names of actual NC students

-- Posted by WWE Guru on Tue, Feb 7, 2017, at 10:04 AM
  • I don't dislike Bonnell! I didn't like him running his mouth about me while in the coaches office but I don't have a problem with him!. I plead the 5th on the other two!

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Tue, Feb 7, 2017, at 12:55 PM
  • You scared of Bonnell aint ya Bleed! He a biggin

-- Posted by Coachken on Tue, Feb 7, 2017, at 3:09 PM
  • If u call Obese A "Biggin" then ya he is! As for being afraid ya I'm terrified, terrified he might think I'm a Big Mac and eat me!

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Tue, Feb 7, 2017, at 3:44 PM

Does it bother you Mr Bleed that those guys are paid to coach when you and Biggly obviously know more than all of them?

-- Posted by Stuart on Tue, Feb 7, 2017, at 9:31 PM
  • Not at all!

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Wed, Feb 8, 2017, at 6:27 AM
  • Bleed looks like your Warriors put themselves in the record book again last night.

-- Posted by Coachken on Wed, Feb 8, 2017, at 8:20 AM
  • Bleed you still a cop?

-- Posted by Coachken on Wed, Feb 8, 2017, at 1:43 PM
  • I like Annapolis that was my area I was the South End Deputy, and it was more like a yr but left for more $ and they were making me move down there and my wife didnt want to go! If I was to leave SG then who would everyone hate? What would u guys talk about at the Legion? I think I'll stick around for a few more years until my oldest graduates then move the kids up North proably to Festus that way I can still be close enough to make all of SG'S games! And Coachken I'm not gonna answer that question due to the fact the last time I said where I was working they received numerous calls saying I was a a??hole, which we all know I'm not! Haha. But my offer still stands Green and Blue come clean on your identity and I'll leave this site for good!

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Wed, Feb 8, 2017, at 4:47 PM
  • I was just wondering. No bad intentions, stay safe if so.

-- Posted by Coachken on Wed, Feb 8, 2017, at 5:47 PM

OMG. Bleed is a power-hungry badge toting doughnut eater? Sainte Genevieve is in worse shape that I thought. Must be a lot of corruption in those parts.

-- Posted by Stuart on Wed, Feb 8, 2017, at 5:53 PM
  • And a Republican too! That's only part of the reason why the other was because I had to move! And for making it I've made almost 3 yrs on and off! U have no clue on what I do or dont do! Let's just say I see things that others don't think I see! And I'll leave it at that! And thank you Coachken!

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Wed, Feb 8, 2017, at 6:22 PM
  • Nothing would make me happier than to see Bleed Green get a shot at coaching a mediocre high school program. Come in on a .500 team and see if he could do anything exceptional.

-- Posted by Go.Hard.Cuh on Fri, Feb 10, 2017, at 12:14 PM
  • This is sort of out of place on this thread but Nothing would make me happier than seeing some of the so called "experts" who shout from the bleachers on Friday nights and bash coaches at every available opportunity to step into the same exact situation. Or at least see them sit down and try and draw up the supposed plays the coach runs that "never works".

-- Posted by CodeRed on Fri, Feb 10, 2017, at 12:51 PM
  • For those of you that are not from Ste. Gen, Bleed Green has a reputation in the SGHS and Valle community as being a loud mouth. He's an embarrassment to our community and everyone wishes he would keep his promise and just move and go be stupid somewhere else. I've never heard anyone say something positive about him. And the shame is, he's very passionate and could be a great "fan" for both Valle and Ste. Gen, but instead decides he needs to insult our kids and coaches and then call himself a "fan".

-- Posted by penny loafers on Fri, Feb 10, 2017, at 1:34 PM
  • I guess now wouldn't be a good time to Announce I'm running for Sheriff in a few yrs?

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Fri, Feb 10, 2017, at 2:19 PM
  • I will vote for you bleed!! 😁

-- Posted by TFA on Fri, Feb 10, 2017, at 4:41 PM
  • Aww thank you!

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Fri, Feb 10, 2017, at 5:23 PM
  • Bleed you're not a cop anymore?? Cause I was going to use you as a connection when we play in St Gen for districts cause I'm going to need a seat. Lol!

-- Posted by TFA on Fri, Feb 10, 2017, at 9:51 PM
  • I was never a cop in SG! And you can still use me as a connection, I'll call my boy Nix and I'll hook u up! Unfortunately I'll be out of the country I was looking forward to watching Thatch play! He's going to SLU correct?

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Sat, Feb 11, 2017, at 6:56 AM
  • Typically when you run for election you have some sort of resume qualifying you.....ohh ever mind the President has nothing. Heck Bleed your a lock!

-- Posted by Coachken on Sat, Feb 11, 2017, at 7:25 AM
  • Oh I'm sorry I thought you were. Yes Thatch is a good one to watch and I have no clue who Nix is but your gym will be packed and I know it's not real big I will have to get there early!!

-- Posted by TFA on Sat, Feb 11, 2017, at 7:40 AM
  • U got it Coachken! People with a less stellar resumes then myself have won the office of Sheriff! TFA Nix is the AD at SG and I was joking if I called him and asked him to save u a seat you would be watching the basketball game from the bleachers by the football field! You should be just fine as long as u get to the gym 30 Mins prior to tipoff! Good luck and safe travels!

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Sat, Feb 11, 2017, at 8:16 AM

Why do I get the feeling Coach Ken isn't a coach or a Ken. At least Bleed is self aware enough to know he is an arse.

-- Posted by Stuart on Sat, Feb 11, 2017, at 10:38 PM
  • You get that feeling often? That feeling is just the impact one of St Francois fine dining establishments Im sure.

-- Posted by Coachken on Sun, Feb 12, 2017, at 6:22 AM
  • Well Bleed it's a good thing I won't use your name don't want out that far. Lol!! Trust me if you think 30 minutes before tip off I would be fine you obviously haven't seen the following of some of these teams and I have seen your gym so I'm thinking as soon as doors open be there it doesn't matter if we play the last game.

-- Posted by TFA on Sun, Feb 12, 2017, at 8:48 AM
  • I find it hard to believe both sides of the bleachers will fill up! There's bleachers behind where the players sit too!

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Sun, Feb 12, 2017, at 9:15 AM
  • That's funny Bleed but I guess it will depend on who is playing and when. When it comes to districts you will get a crowd.

-- Posted by TFA on Sun, Feb 12, 2017, at 9:50 AM
  • We just played Cape in a regular game and we were packed before JV game was over and I'm pretty sure fieldhouse is bigger. But some may not want to make the drive heck I don't even know if I will depends on day

-- Posted by TFA on Sun, Feb 12, 2017, at 9:53 AM
  • Bleed you would be a better competitor or coach in the special olympics.

-- Posted by Insectisbest on Tue, Feb 14, 2017, at 11:14 AM
  • Bleed is a donkey who tries to tear down certified professionals in his own town who are trying to make a difference in the kids lives. It is a sad, pathetic existence. And I would love to see him be tarred and feathered by an otherwise ideal community.

-- Posted by JoJo Starbuck on Thu, Feb 16, 2017, at 9:58 AM

This Bleed guy must be something.

-- Posted by Stuart on Thu, Feb 16, 2017, at 12:33 PM
  • I am Pretty special! 😙

-- Posted by Bleed Green 2 on Fri, Feb 17, 2017, at 3:37 PM
  • Special Ed maybe

-- Posted by Insectisbest on Tue, Feb 21, 2017, at 2:01 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: