High School Basketball Forum: Freshman for the 2015-16 season

Posted by Semobasketball on Sun, Mar 22, 2015, at 1:09 PM:

Will their be any freshman that will start or play a lot of minutes next season?

Replies (21)

• Marcedes Leech for Poplar Bluff. Kid is scary good. 6'5 gaurd

-- Posted by mk3 on Sun, Mar 22, 2015, at 7:42 PM
  • Ferrari Cricket from Canalou. 5'8 Center, eats rebounds for breakfast.

-- Posted by The Deuce on Sun, Mar 22, 2015, at 8:47 PM
  • Canalou has been a hot bed for good players for generations, but I hear there is a kid from Knob Lick, Lambo Beetle that is the next MJ.

-- Posted by rediar on Wed, Mar 25, 2015, at 12:00 PM

I have heard that Senath has a foreign exchange student lined for next year: Yugo Tick. Supposed to be the reel deel!

-- Posted by Larry Doby on Wed, Mar 25, 2015, at 12:13 PM
  • Dominique Hardimon from South Pemiscot. He's 6'2 and a beast at his game.

-- Posted by China98 on Thu, May 28, 2015, at 1:44 PM

I heard, (from a reliable source on Eagle sports), that the up coming class from EP has some top notch talent... Stew Pidasso is a quick point guard with amazing handles and is supposed to be the best of the bunch... If he can keep his studies in check, he will be solid!!!

-- Posted by Haterade on Thu, May 28, 2015, at 1:59 PM
  • How did I not see this thread until this late in the week.

Kudos to all the posts so far...but Matt Foley, yours is the winner in my book. I read the whole thing, thought about it, read halfway through again and finally said "...ohhhhh."

-- Posted by FarmBoy06 on Thu, May 28, 2015, at 4:31 PM

There is a boy from Silva. His name is Chett Boyardee. He's a baller. He really wants to play ball but his dad is pushing him to pursue a culinary career. We shall see what happens...

-- Posted by cker23 on Thu, May 28, 2015, at 9:36 PM
  • Rombauer Tech is excited about their new foreign exchange student from the Ukraine. His name is Ivan Jackinov..... Lots of talented freshmen, but he might be the cream of the crop.....

-- Posted by marcus aurelius on Thu, May 28, 2015, at 11:11 PM
  • With all of this talent I can't wait to see them in action. Maybe stew could cook too!!!

-- Posted by attitude and effort on Thu, May 28, 2015, at 11:58 PM
  • Rumor has it that Shaq's son is moving to Delta for basketball. I heard that from a pretty reliable source.

-- Posted by Sydney Crosby on Fri, May 29, 2015, at 12:16 AM
  • Keep an eye on Hardimon at South Pem. Could make major impact on that team as well as the rest of the district.

-- Posted by Shank on Fri, May 29, 2015, at 9:40 AM
  • I'm hearing that Twin Rivers has a kid that can play!

-- Posted by Semobasketball on Fri, May 29, 2015, at 6:23 PM
  • Kevin Jones -Sikeston

Dominique Hardimon -South Pemiscot

Marcedus Leech -Poplar Bluff

-- Posted by Tmarlo on Fri, May 29, 2015, at 8:50 PM
  • -- Posted by Tmarlo on Fri, May 29, 2015, at 10:27 PM
  • Dez Tipler East Prairie

-- Posted by playmaker on Sat, May 30, 2015, at 6:53 PM
  • I Heard Lamonte Bell long time assistant at Caruthersville is now the head coach of high school and middle school. and has a lot of young talent. the kids love him he should do a great job!!!

-- Posted by fastbreak on Fri, Jun 26, 2015, at 11:28 PM
  • DeAndre Davis from Cville He's very good in football and basketball.

-- Posted by Kennett fan on Sat, Jun 27, 2015, at 4:14 PM
  • Although he is low profile and under the radar another upcoming freshman player to keep an eye on is Jacob Shoemaker from Oran. In their conference game with East Prairie as eighth graders last year, Shoemaker scored 38 points in the game with six three-pointers in the second half and that was with Tippler guarding him. Oran did lose to East Prairie by 6 points in the game. All around good player - offensively and defensively.

-- Posted by basketball fanatic on Wed, Jul 1, 2015, at 12:18 PM
  • Deandre Davis from Caruthersville is probably the best freshman from sikeston on down to s pem...don't know much about cape jackson and ND....hardimon from s. pem is good as well

-- Posted by SouthEspn on Thu, Jul 2, 2015, at 7:54 PM
  • Fanatic Shoemaker is tough but your post was deceptive. Tipler had more talent around him and at the point part of his job is to distribute the ball. Shoemaker is going to get all the shots he wants especially since his dad is the coach. The most deceptive part was Tipler was guarding him. East Prairie coach Casey Knight prefers zones so Tipler wasn't man-to-man on him.

-- Posted by playmaker on Fri, Jul 3, 2015, at 10:38 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: