High School Basketball Forum: Park Hills Central X-mas Tourny

Posted by jshire on Wed, Dec 10, 2014, at 11:19 AM:

Any predictions on seedings?

Replies (6)

• Right now I would have to say Potosi, Park Hills,

West Co then SI. Potosi beat Park Hills by 2 at their place but Park Hills was without their 6'6" kid and one of their starting guards from last year.

-- Posted by Fballisfinallyhere on Wed, Dec 10, 2014, at 11:25 AM
  • I agree. But PHC lost by 2 at potosi without 2 starters. The 1 seed could go either way.

-- Posted by hardwork on Wed, Dec 10, 2014, at 1:25 PM

Potosi will get the #1 seed but there will be 5 or 6 teams that could win this tourney! Don't forget about Farmington they have a terrible record but have been playing very tough competion.Coach hale is building a very good team up there in potosi with a player that most people don't know about but at 6'6 and scoring 40 a night with 15 plus rebounds they soon will!

-- Posted by porchswing on Wed, Dec 10, 2014, at 1:58 PM
  • Park Hills could be the best team when all is said and done. But Potosi beat them so they should be the #1 seed I'd think. Those two teams have been the best in the area so far.

The Coleman kid at Potosi is averaging 41 thru 4 games. He's overwhelmed the locals to this point. I believe he's already signed with Mo State. For baseball. He throws it in the 90s I'm told. Draft isn't out of the question. Heck of an athlete.

-- Posted by oldroundballer on Wed, Dec 10, 2014, at 3:18 PM

The seeds for this tourney are out now and Potosi Trojans did get the #1 seed!

-- Posted by porchswing on Thu, Dec 11, 2014, at 12:00 PM
  • Here is a link to the bracket: http://www.semoball.com/bracket/1748/

1. Potosi

2. Central (Park Hills)

3. West County

4. South Iron

5. Arcadia Valley

6. Farmington

7. Hillsboro

8. St. Pius X (Festus)

9. Ste. Genevieve

10. Crystal City