High School Basketball Forum: SEMO SWARM

Posted by Thot McGee on Sat, Mar 30, 2013, at 10:54 AM:

I don't mean this in any negative way possible.. but the swarm's mission statement says something about emphasizing academics.. Just curious, how do they emphasize academics? Study halls, tutoring, suspensions for bad grades? It's a spring/summer non-school associated basketball team.

Replies (105)

• Why does everyone always have to knock everything on here?!!!!

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Sat, Mar 30, 2013, at 2:29 PM
  • I know absolutely nothing about the team or anyone associated with it, but that does sound like a valid question. Kind of trivial, but with some merit.

-- Posted by FarmBoy06 on Sat, Mar 30, 2013, at 3:20 PM
  • Don't you think they can find out what the kids GPA is?! They can talk to their parents, coaches, etc. They can also talk to these kids about their academics and, help them when it comes time to look at colleges. I would also imagine that they make the kids have a certain GPA to be on the team.

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Sat, Mar 30, 2013, at 4:29 PM
  • that's all I'm asking. Just didn't know how you promote academics on a non school related summer traveling basketball team.

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Sat, Mar 30, 2013, at 4:36 PM
  • Sorry, just seems like a lot of people are getting down on something they know nothing about.

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Sat, Mar 30, 2013, at 4:42 PM
  • First off dudes from Chaffee. So lets not pretend they know about promoting academics. 2nd- You can promote doing well in academics and being a successful well rounded person in every coaching opportunity whether its little league or NCAA men's basketball.

-- Posted by Bill Shakespeare on Sat, Mar 30, 2013, at 5:37 PM
  • I think its stupid, no AAU coach gives a rip about what the kid's grades were. They want kids who can put the ball in the hole. Putting that in there is just for show.

-- Posted by TerryHicks4President on Sat, Mar 30, 2013, at 8:37 PM
  • guess bc you support a private school you think your the almighty.. and no.. the head coach of an AAU team doesn't care if his point guard knows how to factor in math.

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Sat, Mar 30, 2013, at 9:19 PM
  • and being well rounded isn't the same thing as promoting academics Bill.

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Sat, Mar 30, 2013, at 9:20 PM
  • We usually have been almighty when lined up against the Red Devils..

-- Posted by Bill Shakespeare on Sat, Mar 30, 2013, at 10:50 PM
  • @Bill... I think everyone is almighty when lined up against any Chaffee team! lol

-- Posted by footballfan29 on Sun, Mar 31, 2013, at 7:34 AM
  • in football, baseball different story

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Sun, Mar 31, 2013, at 12:12 PM
  • When's your last state championship in baseball then?

-- Posted by Bill Shakespeare on Sun, Mar 31, 2013, at 4:03 PM
  • So the only way your good in a sport is if you win a state title.. Everyone in football.. you suck you've never won state.. Sikeston sorry you're just no good.

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Sun, Mar 31, 2013, at 5:18 PM
  • We usually have been almighty when lined up against the Red Devils..

-- Posted by Bill Shakespeare on Sat, Mar 30, 2013, at 10:50 PM

in football, baseball different story

-- Posted by sportsnerd on Sun, Mar 31, 2013, at 12:12 PM

When's the last time you beat us in baseball? We've been you in football more recently than you've beat us in baseball, but you very well may get us this Saturday in our tournament.

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Sun, Mar 31, 2013, at 5:19 PM
  • We've been down in the last 4 years, you were down for the last couple centuries so don't act like you own us lol.

-- Posted by Bill Shakespeare on Sun, Mar 31, 2013, at 6:20 PM
  • My favorite game I ever saw is when you guys threw a pitcher with one arm, and we bunted and stole home lol that was probably 5 or so years ago now. And I believe last time we won was probably 4?? Years ago, but I know which way the all time series leans by a large margin for both sports lol

-- Posted by Bill Shakespeare on Sun, Mar 31, 2013, at 6:24 PM
  • never did.. said we beat you more recently in football than you've beat us in baseball.. and way to be a big man and pick on a kid that didn't give up just because of a birth defect.. some people find that inspiring.. I guess for small, arrogant, dipsh*ts like yourself it's comical

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Sun, Mar 31, 2013, at 6:27 PM
  • I promise you that you aren't winning the series all time in baseball

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Sun, Mar 31, 2013, at 6:28 PM
  • Word man. And you guys didn't have to throw the kid, lol have a happy Easter ill enjoy the rest of my night with the family

-- Posted by Bill Shakespeare on Sun, Mar 31, 2013, at 7:04 PM
  • he didn't have much control but he was left handed an threw upper 70's.. wasn't too bad for the bad team he was on.

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Sun, Mar 31, 2013, at 7:19 PM
  • Never, ever argue with a fool of this magnitude. Cheers Billy.

-- Posted by jwhitlock on Sun, Mar 31, 2013, at 9:03 PM
  • How did they do in this first tournament this weekend in St. Louis?

Also, is there someone on the team with bad grades or why was this brought up?

-- Posted by lebron_durant on Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 9:32 AM
  • I thought this thread was about the AAU team and, Terry you have no idea how people think or what they want for these kids!!

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 9:35 AM

I know they won their first game, and I'm pretty sure they also lost one. So I'm gonna say 1-1, but they might have played 3 games. Heard they did pretty well though!

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 9:58 AM
  • Shakespeare, is this a serious conversation? You are making fun of a kid with one arm? Then you talk about Easter and family? Are you an adult or a kid? I would feel better if you were just some punk kid. That comment will be what I always remember you for. Wow!!! Just never saw that side of you.

-- Posted by Swish on Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 1:14 PM
  • Well I know one former Chaffee student/athlete that will graduate college in a couple of months with a 3.98 GPA. I guess he was self taught...........

-- Posted by pmstewert420 on Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 2:08 PM
  • Swish, did I ever say I was laughing at the kid? That was one of the better games played between us, Chaffee won the district championship in class 1 that year I think too. What's more notable saying a kid #7 pitched or the kid with one arm, and I never said the kid wasn't good, he kept him in the game, SV just did what that had to do to win.

-- Posted by Bill Shakespeare on Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 2:47 PM
  • They went 1-3.

-- Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 3:26 PM

thank you for providing useful information dadscatfood!

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 4:08 PM
  • Actually they went 2-3. Made it to the quarterfinals in the winners bracket.

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 5:14 PM

Not bad for their first time out, some of these teams are a collection of all star kids from every where in the state. Pool play can be a bit deceiving, once they hit the brackets, it is tough.

-- Posted by catfish_162001 on Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 6:32 PM
  • Yep, and a lot of these teams have been together for years!

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 9:34 PM
  • The Swarm lost a game to Gateway and the Eagles. The two oldest club teams in STL. Not a bad outing for the kids first time on the court together.

Acedemics does matter, even in the summer. The coaches can't recruit kids that can't make the grade in high school. The tournaments are set up for college scouts to see the kids.

I understand if you have a 7' point guard with a third grade education someone will pull some strings. But for most, they better make the grades.

-- Posted by BKing24 on Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 10:18 PM
  • I get academics plays a huge role, a SEMO commit won't qualify this year bc of his high school academics.. but summer AAU by itself cannot help you with your high school GPA or obtaining credits.

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Mon, Apr 1, 2013, at 10:36 PM
  • The AAU coaches who have been around awhile have many connections with counselors and tutors over the summer. They can get you help.

-- Posted by deal on Tue, Apr 2, 2013, at 9:49 AM
  • Hmm, I wonder who the Semo recruit is that won't qualify?

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Tue, Apr 2, 2013, at 12:52 PM
  • If it's who i think your talking about i hope he ends up at MAC.

-- Posted by BIGELW on Tue, Apr 2, 2013, at 3:16 PM

Just got confirmation that the Swarm is 3-0 at the Best Buy Invitational in Cincinnati right now and the top seed playing for the championship at 4:40 or so. Congrats to everybody involved with that program for showing that SEMO has some great talent. Hopefully this will lead to some more opportunities for the kids as I know there are a ton of scouts there.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Sun, Apr 21, 2013, at 4:08 PM

That's awesome! Yeah I heard there was something like

37 D-1 coaches there.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sun, Apr 21, 2013, at 4:40 PM

I had the time wrong. Championship started at 4:40 eastern. Just got word that the SEMO Swarm is Best Buy Invitational champions winning the title 75-73 coming back from ten down late in the fourth. This is phenomenal for the team, kids and area. Congrats to the Swarm!

-- Posted by sideline starter on Sun, Apr 21, 2013, at 4:50 PM

Congrats guys!! Jimerson said he had two alley-oop dunks!

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sun, Apr 21, 2013, at 5:13 PM

He also got the tournaments Mr. Hustle Award

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sun, Apr 21, 2013, at 5:21 PM

Yeah. I got word that Karson King was the tourney MVP and that Willie Jimerson got the Mr. Hustle Award. Also heard Blake Reynolds and Jack Lake went off in the finals against a pair of seven footers. Lots of talent on that team. Glad to see they are finding their footing.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Sun, Apr 21, 2013, at 6:00 PM
  • Great job guys!!!

-- Posted by mandm96 on Sun, Apr 21, 2013, at 6:01 PM

Yeah Karson King tweeted out that him and Jimerson were Co-MVPs. Very proud of all you guys!

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sun, Apr 21, 2013, at 6:38 PM

Who sponsors this team? Is it a way to make donations, you'd think more local business would get behind this program if they are having success. I know some AAU teams have Nike Sponsorships or are sponsored by NBA players.

-- Posted by PoliticalCorrect on Mon, Apr 22, 2013, at 10:58 AM
  • -- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Mon, Apr 22, 2013, at 11:21 AM
  • Yes there is a way to make donations and yes they are looking for sponsors. Go to semoswarm.org and click on sponsors.

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Mon, Apr 22, 2013, at 12:45 PM

I'm guessing there aren't too many businesses in Southeast Missouri that need to advertise in Cincinati (or insert any other metropolitan area where the Swarm might play).

-- Posted by Norman Dale on Wed, Apr 24, 2013, at 8:42 AM
  • I'm pretty sure it's more about sponsoring local high school kids than it is a certain tournament.

-- Posted by mandm96 on Wed, Apr 24, 2013, at 10:41 AM

What would the business get out of that? Sponsorships are advertising. Not too many SEMO companies that are trying to reach a national basketball audience. Hansbrough might be an option, and Porter is still a few years away from that. Best bet is probably a NIke or UA deal. If a local company sponsors it would only be out if the kindness of their hearts, bit that doesn't pay the bills.

-- Posted by Norman Dale on Wed, Apr 24, 2013, at 2:11 PM
  • I guess if you are a business and want to do it then fine, and if not then don't. Why worry about what other people are doing?

-- Posted by mandm96 on Wed, Apr 24, 2013, at 2:37 PM

Well, if I were a business man (which I'm clearly not) I would try to sponsor this team. So what if they play tournaments in Cincy, Indy, STL, KC, Memphis? How may folks from this area know this team exists now as opposed to before they won the tournament in Cincy? Any business who sponsors them, especially if that business name is included in the title for their team, would have been exposed to all of you while reading/commenting on this article as well as anybody else in the area who read about this team's recent accomplishment.

My point is, just because this team doesn't play big tournaments around here, doesn't mean people around here aren't exposed to them. If they win, the papers will write about them and local people will read those articles... It may not be a direct approach to marketing, but it's marketing none-the-less.

-- Posted by secretagentman on Wed, Apr 24, 2013, at 2:48 PM

I agree with mandm and secretagentman. I would guess the Swarm either picks up a sponsor soon for this year or will get someone good next year if they continue on the path they are on. Really exciting time for SEMO basketball.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Wed, Apr 24, 2013, at 3:00 PM

I hope they do get a sponsor. It just seems like a tough row to hoe. Congrats on the tourney win.

-- Posted by Norman Dale on Wed, Apr 24, 2013, at 3:22 PM
  • Hope they do to because if they don't it won't be around long. When my son was a freshman some guy from St. Louis and John David Patillo started a AAU team that was also called Semo Swarm and it lasted one year cause without some good sponsors it will not last long.

-- Posted by BIGELW on Wed, Apr 24, 2013, at 7:43 PM
  • Reddirt Dog why do you get so offended when someone asks a question? Are you the coach?

It sounds to me like the team really needs a sponsor. I wonder how much it costs to play? Does anyone know? And that begs the question why would a business sponsor this team? For example, why would a Sikeston business sponsor the team with no kid from Sikeston on there? Why would a Dexter business sponsor the team with no Dexter kid on there?

-- Posted by David Ash on Wed, Apr 24, 2013, at 7:45 PM

Last article I seen JT Jones, was on the Swarm, did he quit or something ?? Does Dexter have any players that are good enough to play AAU ??

As a businessman I plan on making some type of sponsorship to the team, one to benefit the kids and two for a tax write off, it's a win-win.

-- Posted by PoliticalCorrect on Wed, Apr 24, 2013, at 10:11 PM
  • PoliticalCorrect you do not sound like a businessman. If you were actually a businessman you would not have made your comment.

-- Posted by David Ash on Thu, Apr 25, 2013, at 7:10 AM

David Ash, don't try to act like you don't want to get over on Uncle Sam, it's the American way.

You also know that it's not any legit basketball players in Dexter. So which part of the last comment bothered you.

-- Posted by PoliticalCorrect on Thu, Apr 25, 2013, at 8:55 AM
  • Please see my earlier comments regarding the status of you being a businessman.

I wasn't suggesting that there are any kids in Dexter that should have made the team, I was just using Dexter as an example. I could have also used Poplar Bluff or Malden. I just used those two since those two towns jumped out at me.

Your statement didn't bother me, I was merely pointing out the inconsistency in it. In other words, it didn't make any sense.

-- Posted by David Ash on Thu, Apr 25, 2013, at 9:57 AM
  • The only time I was offended was by the opening comment to this thread. I am not the coach but, I don't see why everyone has to bag on something. Just trying do some good for these kids!!

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Thu, Apr 25, 2013, at 1:48 PM
  • Yeah because I really degraded an individual.. simply asked a question and I guess I got your panties in a bunch.

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Thu, Apr 25, 2013, at 1:59 PM
  • No, just getting tired of every little thing getting criticized on here, especially when people are just trying to help kids.

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Thu, Apr 25, 2013, at 2:44 PM
  • Reddirt if you aren't the coach you must be involved. Otherwise you wouldn't be so defensive. I thought I read an article on this website about the team a few weeks ago stating how all of the fees were paid by donations. If that is correct, then why all the begging for donations? That doesn't make much sense to me.

-- Posted by David Ash on Thu, Apr 25, 2013, at 3:45 PM
  • Just because it says all the fees are paid by donations doesn't mean that they are are all paid!! Maybe they are all paid but I'm assuming parents coaches and other people involved all help with money too. Teams like these could always use more donations!

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Thu, Apr 25, 2013, at 4:26 PM
  • First of all what you said makes no sense. Secondly, if the fees are paid by the parents I wouldn't categorize that as donations.

It sounds like the whole process was not thought out very well.

-- Posted by David Ash on Thu, Apr 25, 2013, at 8:52 PM
  • Shouldn't the donations be in place before the season starts? It seems it would make things a little easier.

-- Posted by David Ash on Thu, Apr 25, 2013, at 8:53 PM
  • That doesn't mean every kid has a parent that can pay.

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Fri, Apr 26, 2013, at 9:39 AM
  • That is not true. I am a teacher and I coach AAU Ball during the summer and also coach on a USATF Club Track Program. Academics are 1st priority on both teams. Each week the athletes turn in a progress report to the coaches. We then have those athletes who are not doing to well have a study hall before stepping on the court or the track.

Most of the athletes on my team attend the school I teach at so it is easy for me to monitor what is happening in the classroom from grades to discipline. The other athletes attend school in the same school district or at a neighboring school district.

-- Posted by CoachJ914 on Fri, Apr 26, 2013, at 9:46 AM
  • that is a great idea. that's all I was looking for with my opening question.

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Fri, Apr 26, 2013, at 11:48 AM
  • Swarm just won their games today and are in the Championship game tomorrow.

-- Posted by dog2167 on Sat, May 4, 2013, at 7:15 PM
  • dog2167, you didnt say what tournament they are playing in nor who they are playing against

-- Posted by hoopaholiczanon on Sun, May 5, 2013, at 2:41 AM
  • AAU District Championship. It's being played in St. Louis. They are playing Gateway. They lost to them the first game of the season. Should be a good one

-- Posted by dog2167 on Sun, May 5, 2013, at 7:07 AM
  • Sorry I am mistaken. It's not AAU District Championship. It's the Ozark AAU Regional Championship

-- Posted by dog2167 on Sun, May 5, 2013, at 10:39 AM

Just got word that the Swarm won the Ozark AAU Regional Championship with a one point overtime win in the championship over Gateway. They now will play in a qualifier to earn a spot in the Super Showcase of their choice. I believe the options for them are New York, Orlando, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. Congrats to the Swarm on their second title in a row.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Sun, May 5, 2013, at 3:36 PM

Scratch that. The tournament they just played in was the qualifier. They get an automatic invite to one of those four locations for a Super Showcase. They get to go to whichever they want.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Sun, May 5, 2013, at 3:48 PM

Ccngrats guys!! Keep up the good work! Heard they will prolly pick the Orlando one.

I would prolly like to make a donation or become a sponsor. So I'll have to figure out how to do that.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sun, May 5, 2013, at 6:58 PM
  • Here you go Buck, if you want to donate on the web. http://semoswarm.org/become-a-sponsor.php

-- Posted by mandm96 on Sun, May 5, 2013, at 9:33 PM
  • Is the Jones kid from Sikeston on this team? Didn't see him in the picture.

-- Posted by crackerjack on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 10:49 AM

Thanks mandm! I will also try to contact someone in person, I'm not real big on Internet business haha.

Bulletman he is not.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 12:19 PM
  • Jones started the year with them. Who is he playing for now?

-- Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 1:58 PM
  • I have a question. I heard that the Swarm are going to raise money in Sikeston. Why would they try to raise it there? You guys just said there is no kid from Sikeston on the team. Why wouldn't they raise money in Cape or Jackson or New Madrid? That's where the kids live. Why would the Sikeston folks want to support a team with no local players? I know I wouldn't if I were a Sikeston fan. I'm just a dumb factory worker and I can see that.

-- Posted by David Ash on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 3:12 PM

The guys who put together the swarm where based out of Sikeston so that's why the fundraising is based in Sikeston I presume. Also the Sineston kids usually all play together in AAU ball to get better as a team and most kids on the team have played for or had older friends and teammates play for the coach on this other AAU team so they stuck together and did what they usually do in the summer.

-- Posted by Bunk on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 4:12 PM

The Sikeston team is technically an MAYB team not an AAU one but Bunk's points still stand.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 4:16 PM
  • Who's cares David? Why are you so down on the team? Every little thing you criticize! Give it a rest!

-- Posted by mandm96 on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 4:20 PM
  • mandm96 I am not down on the team. I just asked a simple question. Why are you so defensive? Are you the coach? It seems to me that the Sikeston fans would want to support this other team that Bunk talked about, not some team with players from other towns. I don't see why the Sikeston fans would want to help make the kids from other towns better. Their kids will be competing against them next season.

-- Posted by David Ash on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 5:04 PM
  • You know I'm not the coach! Lol!!! Why do you always worry about who supports the team?

-- Posted by mandm96 on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 5:24 PM

We did have a Sikeston player on the roster, but unfortunately it didn't work out... As you probably know most fundraisers are planned ahead so you can get people lined up to work. So, unfortunately this fundraiser can't benefit him now, but we are called SEMO Swarm and have fundraisers scheduled in other towns too.

Thank you for your concern and by all means if you need your car washed, please come out and meet these great young men...We will be at Taco Johns in Sikeston Saturday, May 11th. from 10a.m.-2p.m.

Thanks!

-- Posted by Semo Swarm on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 7:10 PM
  • Ash thinks everyone who defends the Swarm is the coach! Ha ha!

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 7:25 PM
  • Good luck to you. I can't be there because I will be working Saturday. I hope it doesn't rain.

-- Posted by David Ash on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 8:16 PM
  • If you aren't the coach then why do you guys get so upset? Do you have a kid on the team?

-- Posted by David Ash on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 8:17 PM

I mean as a Sikeston citizen it doesn't bother me that the Swarn has fundraisers in Sikeston without having Sikeston players on the team. If this Swarm team gets scouts interested in the kids on the Swarm that is more attention payed to other SEMO teams like Sikeston and it benefits everyone

-- Posted by Bunk on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 8:30 PM
  • Why do you worry so much about what other people do?

-- Posted by mandm96 on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 8:33 PM
  • And I'm pretty sure you already know I don't have a kid on the team!

-- Posted by mandm96 on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 8:34 PM
  • I've got to go to work tonight. You guys have fun with your car wash and good luck.

-- Posted by David Ash on Wed, May 8, 2013, at 8:55 PM
  • Bunk your last post is all that needs to be said.

SEMO area athletes needs recognition and everyone should do whatever it takes to help out.

And the reason Sikeston never has any players on an AAU team is because the kids basically play on a school ball team in the summer. It makes Sikestons school team better, but most of the time its the summer where the kids get noticed.

But I do hear that Sikeston's coach is getting some D1 interest for his accomplishments. So his approach is working too.

-- Posted by Semo10038 on Fri, May 10, 2013, at 9:21 AM

Thanks it seems pretty logically that when guys like Jimmerson, King, Cox and Bogan get noticed on the Swarm that when the scouts come to check then out in the fall that it guys not on the swarm like JT Jones, Kevonte Mitchell etc. will also get noticed playing well against these touted guys. It is a win-win for the area.

-- Posted by Bunk on Fri, May 10, 2013, at 11:06 AM
  • And what D1 schools are showing interest? If i were guessing would prolly be Semo.

-- Posted by BIGELW on Fri, May 10, 2013, at 11:06 AM
  • Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA. You know, the usual suspects.

-- Posted by semohoops on Fri, May 10, 2013, at 11:31 AM

Yeah if there isn't any buzz on the standouts now there will be if they manage to play well at one of those big national AAU tournaments sideline mentioned. I wouldn't be shocked to see some of the guys getting some stars attached to their names when basketball recruiting really gears up

-- Posted by Bunk on Fri, May 10, 2013, at 11:47 AM

Lots of interest for Swarm kids from a lot of your mid-major schools. From what I've heard, Murray State is interested in some of the guys as is Arkansas State, SLU, Lehigh and some others. I don't know which schools are looking at which kids specifically but from the people I've talked to in the program, there is more interest coming in than just SEMO.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Fri, May 10, 2013, at 1:24 PM
  • Who is Stephen Murphy? If Doniphan had 2 6'6" kids and one is going to TRCC and one is good enough to make the Swarm then how were they not better this year?

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Mon, May 13, 2013, at 12:16 PM

no point guard. the big kids had to do most of the dribbling. I still stand by my comment that if doniphan had one of the good swarm point guards, they would have gone to state.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Mon, May 13, 2013, at 1:09 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: