High School Basketball Forum: Ben and Tyler Hansbrough

Posted by secretagentman on Wed, Dec 12, 2012, at 9:10 PM:

Ben has been promoted to backup PG for the Pacers. He and Tyler spent most of their time on the court together for the first time since they dominated Vashon on the 05 championship game. They beat the Cavs 96-81 after being down by 16 at one point. Both Ben and Tyler contributed big minutes! I can't wait to get to Indy for a game, will be nice to see them playing together again in person!

Several folks can say they played in the NBA, few can say they suited up with their brother in the NBA...

Replies (6)

Good for Ben. The fact that he wasn't drafted just shows how dumb NBA scouts are... he torch the Big East just as bad is Kemba Walker ever did... with way worse surrounding Talent

-- Posted by Sonic-The-Hedgehog on Wed, Dec 12, 2012, at 9:50 PM
  • Saw a little brotherly love last night when Ben took an elbow (sold that one) and Tyler git a little HOT under the collar.

-- Posted by vballmom5 on Thu, Dec 13, 2012, at 6:58 AM
  • Sonic: The fact that he wasn't drafted just shows how dumb NBA scouts are... he torch the Big East just as bad is Kemba Walker ever did"

Well, that's just silly.

-- Posted by espn_reader on Thu, Dec 13, 2012, at 7:38 AM
  • That is very cool seeing both those Hansbrough boys out there. Although I noticed Ben has already learned the art of "flopping" lol. Before anybody gets their panties in a wad, I know Ben was hit with an elbow. No doubt. But a little extra acting helped sell it. Kudos to Ben. All the great ones do it!

-- Posted by semohoops on Thu, Dec 13, 2012, at 9:24 AM
  • http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/12/13/tyler-ben-hansbrough-tristan-tho...

Just so everybody has the link. Yeah, definitely already mastered the art of "flopping", but I think "selling it" was the better term lol.

-- Posted by sm0723 on Thu, Dec 13, 2012, at 9:28 AM
  • I think that it says allot for basketball in semo. To have two kids from the same rural are and not a big city to have two players in the NBA. Even if they are brothers. With one more on the way in the next couple years. There is some real talent in this part of the state.

-- Posted by oldschoolbballer on Thu, Dec 13, 2012, at 6:02 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: