High School Basketball Forum: Dekarington "Too Tall Jones" Davis

Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Dec 8, 2010, at 7:48 PM:

How many points will he drop tommorrow night?

I'm saying 30

Replies (32)

I dunked on his momma once. Seen you last night inspector, you got that swagger like a cripple going with them crutches.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Wed, Dec 8, 2010, at 8:39 PM
  • Ain't no doubt. He'll work Jackson's Defense

-- Posted by 143SticksNRocks on Wed, Dec 8, 2010, at 8:39 PM
  • Bet i could still beat you in a race.. Bet five

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Dec 8, 2010, at 8:41 PM

I only bet 100s. I'm old money like benjamin button.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Wed, Dec 8, 2010, at 8:44 PM
  • Idk if i could think any less of you after that..

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Dec 8, 2010, at 8:48 PM

Mutual feelings. But Ill take that bet, I heard your 40 time is a 4. Ever.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Wed, Dec 8, 2010, at 8:50 PM
  • Wow

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Dec 8, 2010, at 8:51 PM
  • If your from new madrid i guess you know my cousin then?

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Dec 8, 2010, at 8:52 PM

Maybe who is it!?

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Wed, Dec 8, 2010, at 8:58 PM
  • Mike

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Dec 8, 2010, at 9:01 PM

Theses a bunch of mikes. Teacher or student.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Wed, Dec 8, 2010, at 9:05 PM

Hey who is this guy? I follow basketball around here, and I don't remember his name? Is he a transfer, or something?

-- Posted by Kobeyashi on Wed, Dec 8, 2010, at 11:47 PM
  • A beast, plain and simple.. Hopefully he plays tonight, if they can get him out of his polo boots..

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Dec 9, 2010, at 10:23 AM

Could you elaborate? Lol. What grade is he? Has he always lived in Sikeston? Why isn't he playing? Polo boots?

-- Posted by Kobeyashi on Thu, Dec 9, 2010, at 1:39 PM

If he shoots as well as Snabby Abby Get'em he'll be settin' records.

-- Posted by yah-yah on Thu, Dec 9, 2010, at 2:00 PM
  • He is a sophmore that gave up his four years of high school basketball to play for a team that traveled overseas, his uncle is doc rivers cousin so he's went to a lot of duke camps with doc rivers son... He should drop 30 at least..

Polo boots are his perfered shoes to hoop in..

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Dec 9, 2010, at 2:15 PM

I heard after sikeston he might be taking his talents (and ralph lauren boots) to south beach. Any truth to that!?

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Dec 9, 2010, at 2:49 PM
  • Is he that kid that can slam a revolving door?

-- Posted by Greeneagles on Thu, Dec 9, 2010, at 2:55 PM
  • Word is he's not playing this tournament but will make his debute on the 17th

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Dec 9, 2010, at 3:13 PM
  • I can't wait for him to dunk on tolbert in his polo boots.

-- Posted by 143SticksNRocks on Thu, Dec 9, 2010, at 10:46 PM
  • WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT!!!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHARE SOME RELATIVE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS KID!!! I dont' care if he wears Polo boots or Jesus sandals. Where is he from, where is he at now, and why did he move to New Madrid, or where ever he is at now.

-- Posted by thesmartestpersonyoudon'tknow on Fri, Dec 10, 2010, at 8:48 AM
  • you already said he skipped high school ball to play traveling ball... so how is he going to get back into playing high school ball?

-- Posted by LeeSummitBooster on Fri, Dec 10, 2010, at 9:48 AM

He gave up his four years of high school ball to play with a national team over seas.. But he never played in a national game so they repealed his request and since he passed his Drawing and design benchmark today he will be allowed to play thursday..

-- Posted by inspectorgadget on Tue, Dec 7, 2010, at 8:38 PM

This is the reason hes able to ball 3redhawk3fan3. I seen him play in a summer game and hes amazing.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Fri, Dec 10, 2010, at 10:13 AM

Garbage.

-- Posted by JungleStud on Fri, Dec 10, 2010, at 10:35 AM
  • well when someone can get me a link with an article on this kid or someone has a 100% knowledge that he is making a debut in a high school basketball game... let me know and for what school

-- Posted by LeeSummitBooster on Fri, Dec 10, 2010, at 3:54 PM

I talked to him at school today, hes a really great kid. Wouldnt tell me when he's going to make his debut though.

-- Posted by CL on Fri, Dec 10, 2010, at 4:01 PM
  • He won't be able to make his debute untill after christman, maybe the St. Dominic tournament?

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Fri, Dec 17, 2010, at 5:03 PM
  • inspectorgadget,

Seriously, are you taking us for a ride here or what? I can't find a single article ANYWHERE on this dude. I'm playing this off as a figment of your imagination dreamed out of thin air until I see him in the box scores! Just messin with ya, i'm sure he's real but I'll have to see him play to believe your hype. This poor guy is gonna have to be MR. Basketball now that you built him up so good.

-- Posted by CrashTHEboards on Sat, Dec 25, 2010, at 4:42 AM
  • DK is a beast. I have seen him play several times. You may remember him from dropping 40 against Methodist in the Church League Semis last year, since he wasnt eligable at the time. He also dunked on the highly covetted Otto Porter in a bucket game at the YMCA this past summer, which a Memphis scout just happened to be at, explaining his heavy recruiting. Then they looked into his amature status, and revoked the win, giving it to Divine Holyness.

In other words, no this is not a joke, and yes he is forreal. I can't wait till he suits up in the red and black.

-- Posted by kingjames on Sun, Dec 26, 2010, at 1:57 AM
  • so when will we be able to see him suited up in red and black?

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Sun, Dec 26, 2010, at 2:45 PM
  • I couldn't tell you a definite answer, the good thing he is a junior so if for some reason he won't be able to this year, he'll have all of next year to run semo

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Sun, Dec 26, 2010, at 3:05 PM
  • Too bad about his sister dying. That must have been really sad for Dekarington and hard on his family. I thought an earlier post indicated that he was going to play football at New Madrid. WTF is up with that?

-- Posted by hoopsguru on Mon, Dec 27, 2010, at 5:14 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: