High School Basketball Forum: Media All-Region Basketball Picks

Posted by Rachel Crader on Tue, Mar 30, 2010, at 12:17 AM:

Replies (8)

• Crader I really like the picks made by the media. The media is really COOL when they select all-tournament teams.

However, I have one question. Why is a player for Zalma listed in Class 2?

-- Posted by drawmules on Tue, Mar 30, 2010, at 8:56 PM
  • I know I've already asked my one question but can I ask one more question?

I just noticed this is the all-region team. Does the media have an all-state team?

-- Posted by drawmules on Tue, Mar 30, 2010, at 8:59 PM
  • For what it's worth, I don't vote for or have any say in these selections.

No idea why Stotts was listed in Class 2. All-state team will be released in the coming days.

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Tue, Mar 30, 2010, at 10:38 PM
  • I look forward to seeing the all-state team. You really should get a vote Crader.

-- Posted by drawmules on Tue, Mar 30, 2010, at 11:15 PM
  • I always thought Drawmules and Crader should start dating. I think he has a little thing for her. Awww...jk.

-- Posted by Pwilcox on Wed, Mar 31, 2010, at 8:17 AM
  • Crader,

i understand what you are saying, but is it going to be fixed? Wouldn't make sense to say, well we can't do anything about it now.

-- Posted by semoballfan1 on Wed, Mar 31, 2010, at 10:15 AM
  • Pwilcox

1. Your comments have nothing to do with the Media All-Region Basketball Picks.

2. I like being ALONE. There's a reason I go to most sporting events, movie theatres and restaurants alone. I LIKE BEING ALONE. I haven't been on a date since I was in the fifth grade.

3. You are creating an extremely embarrassing situation for Crader. I don't have a problem with the jokes but I'm confident Crader is probably extremely embarrassed by your comments. Please stop. This is not the National Enquirer.

I look forward to reading your comments and thoughts about the all-region basketball picks. Do you like baseball? I've created a few baseball threads. Perhaps you would like to post a comment about the baseball rankings, Malden Baseball Tournament or read the baseball scores thread. Have a nice day!

-- Posted by drawmules on Wed, Mar 31, 2010, at 12:06 PM

ROFL

-- Posted by Larry Doby on Wed, Mar 31, 2010, at 1:39 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: