High School Basketball Forum: No Class Mules

Posted by Brutus Beefcake on Fri, Feb 2, 2018, at 9:46 PM:

Tonight I witnessed the most disrespectful students from Poplar Bluff. After Sikeston game Bluffs administrator heads to the police to tell on Sikeston student body. I do not know what was said but our Principal and other administrators always have our kids go out the side door. While this was going on Bluffs students go out to the middle of the court on The Bulldog and start spitting on the court and rubbing it in with their shoes. Remember usually each team have people on the sidelines so no one gets on the court but not Bluff. I have heard schools are dropping Bluff because this activity isn't new to them. Great Job Popular Bluff Schools you guys are raising a fine group of Adults.

Replies (19)

• Not from PB but I've never heard of a school dropping them because of fans.

-- Posted by LeBum on Fri, Feb 2, 2018, at 9:51 PM
  • Who dropped them?

-- Posted by LeBum on Fri, Feb 2, 2018, at 9:56 PM
  • It was out of conference and district teams. I heard after the 2 yr contract was up they wouldn't renew. No need to name schools and get drama that you are fishing for LeBum

-- Posted by Brutus Beefcake on Fri, Feb 2, 2018, at 10:01 PM
  • Haha. Of course it was. Trolling I see. Typical.

-- Posted by LeBum on Fri, Feb 2, 2018, at 10:04 PM
  • Rumors...lol! I’m not from PB either, but I did see a Sikeston fan try and go after the coach of PB.

-- Posted by Love1997 on Fri, Feb 2, 2018, at 10:11 PM
  • No you didn't

-- Posted by Brutus Beefcake on Fri, Feb 2, 2018, at 10:16 PM
  • Lol 😂

-- Posted by Love1997 on Fri, Feb 2, 2018, at 10:17 PM
  • What did Bluffs administrator have to tell on them about? I seen Him over there but had no clue why. Never seen anyone on floor or spitting but was wondering why so many people were hanging around so I left. I guess I really Need to pay attention to things going on after the game.

-- Posted by TFA on Fri, Feb 2, 2018, at 11:06 PM
  • I heard that one of Bluffs assistant was yelling at a Sikeston girl for being in his way and our Principal was telling him to just go on and quit arguing with kids. The incident on the court happened probably 5-10 minutes after the game I would say

-- Posted by Brutus Beefcake on Fri, Feb 2, 2018, at 11:10 PM
  • Oh well. Life goes on, we won they lost just shows that now-a-days sportsmanship among schools isn’t much to brag about.

-- Posted by TFA on Fri, Feb 2, 2018, at 11:16 PM
  • Very True TFA. On to the Saxony Then Central and the Jungle

-- Posted by Brutus Beefcake on Fri, Feb 2, 2018, at 11:28 PM
  • Bluff hasnt beaten us since about 2009 so I guess I can understand why theyre a little upset haha!!

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Sat, Feb 3, 2018, at 12:10 AM
  • Our world is in such great shape knowing this is what were working with on both sides!

-- Posted by Coachken on Sat, Feb 3, 2018, at 8:23 AM
  • Can you imagine the flood of butthurt that would have overwhelmed Semoball if Sikeston fans would have done something like that?

-- Posted by Fatboy1972 on Sat, Feb 3, 2018, at 10:02 AM
  • Would whoever has charge of this site please verify these charges or get the real story on this blog. I was at the game and knew something was going on at the end of the game but was not near the activity. As my "name" says, I am a Sikeston fan but the fact that these things take on a life of their own I am very sad about nobody taking the "blame" for some of the nonsense on this site.

-- Posted by SHS59 on Sat, Feb 3, 2018, at 10:17 AM
  • I do Know that there were a group of PB kids in the middle of the court and someone I know Had to tell the administrators so they could get them off the floor as far as spitting this person didn’t tell me that.

-- Posted by TFA on Sat, Feb 3, 2018, at 10:56 AM
  • I don't understand why the officials put up with the one PB Asst. He is up and constantly on the officials. I have to agree, the atmosphere anytime PB is involved is not what we should be promoting. Goes way beyond cheering for your team or even the good natured back and forth.

And in football, it was just as bad or worse for years.

No class.

-- Posted by BTIndians on Sat, Feb 3, 2018, at 11:18 AM
  • What nonsense SHS59. I was there and saw it happen. Are you secretly from PB

-- Posted by Brutus Beefcake on Sat, Feb 3, 2018, at 12:30 PM
  • I don't know what was going on with the student sections but I can't understand how a coach can draw a T while one of his players is shooting free throws. Not a good time to be pitching a fit I think.

-- Posted by watchitall on Mon, Feb 5, 2018, at 5:20 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: