High School Basketball Forum: SCC vs mapplewood richmond hieghts

Posted by braves84 on Wed, Feb 17, 2010, at 5:19 PM:

SCC vs MAPLEWOODRICHMOND HIEGHTS. Any predictions.

Replies (14)

• Scott County Central by 20+.

Which team won the Maplewood / Charleston game?

-- Posted by drawmules on Wed, Feb 17, 2010, at 6:09 PM
  • SCC will probably win this game, but don't underestimate Maplewood, they are the two time defending Class 3 State Champs and know how to win tough games. They are very quick and athletic with decent size. They beat Charleston by 20 at Charleston which is very hard to do. Corey Frazier has done a good coaching job there and is well aware of how dangerous SCC is. Should be an exciting game, I'll take SCC by 5.

-- Posted by semo ref on Wed, Feb 17, 2010, at 6:15 PM
  • when is the game?

-- Posted by Cully Bryant on Wed, Feb 17, 2010, at 6:22 PM
  • I dont know much about them i knew that Jackson had beat them but then they beat Charleston pretty good.Do they have any body who can match up with Porter or Hatchett?

-- Posted by braves84 on Wed, Feb 17, 2010, at 6:30 PM
  • Saterday atthere place at 1:00.

-- Posted by braves84 on Wed, Feb 17, 2010, at 6:32 PM
  • They have a couple of very quick guards who can give Bobby a few problems, but nobody to match up with Bubba. As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone in our area can matchup with Otto, Jr. Tolbert from ND is the only local player who has had any success at all against him. A little bigger, stronger by next year and he should be one of the top recruits in Mo. And a very nice kid with good grades to boot!!

-- Posted by semo ref on Wed, Feb 17, 2010, at 6:51 PM
  • Just in case anybody is planning on heading up to catch the game, the time has been changed from 2PM to 1PM.

-- Posted by FarmBoy06 on Thu, Feb 18, 2010, at 3:41 PM
  • Bobby Hatchett is suspended and will not play.

-- Posted by igobybob on Thu, Feb 18, 2010, at 8:54 PM

will he be back by districts?

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Feb 18, 2010, at 9:16 PM
  • I heard at the game tonight he was only out for today. BRAVES didnt have much trouble tonight with out him gave us a good at what we have for next year.

-- Posted by braves84 on Thu, Feb 18, 2010, at 9:19 PM

who did y'all play tonight?

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Feb 18, 2010, at 9:30 PM
  • chaffee

-- Posted by braves84 on Thu, Feb 18, 2010, at 9:41 PM
  • He was not suspended. He had to go to in school detention because his cell phone fell out of his pocket in English class. It was turned off.

-- Posted by commonsense on Thu, Feb 18, 2010, at 10:52 PM
  • They may sit Hatchett against Chaffee or whoever, but he'll be good to go against Maplewood. There is no way he'll miss that game.

-- Posted by semohoops on Fri, Feb 19, 2010, at 10:03 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: