High School Baseball Forum: 3/17-18 scores

Posted by Classof93 on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 5:06 PM:

Nm

Replies (12)

Chaminade falls to Lee's Summit West, 74-69. Chaminade was down 22 in the 2nd Quarter. Cut it to 1 with under a minute to play but couldn't get the lead. Outrebounded LSW and forced more turnovers. Didn't shoot it well, especially from the line--just 10 of 19.

-- Posted by unclegrubworm on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 5:23 PM
  • Man feel bad for those kids ERA's, thats a lotta runs.

-- Posted by Classof93 on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 6:04 PM
  • I'm usually an east side Missouri guy but really like that score.

-- Posted by crackerjack on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 6:54 PM
  • Yes crackerjack!! Normally some would say...well we lost to the state champs...but I'll always root against the privates!!

-- Posted by IndianPride on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 7:10 PM
  • 👍👍👍👍 IP

-- Posted by crackerjack on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 7:15 PM

Classof93, I got it. 😁

-- Posted by Larry Doby on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 9:59 PM
  • Larry--I did to but the roller coaster had already headed downhill. 😀

-- Posted by crackerjack on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 10:39 PM
  • Uncle!! Thank you as always for your insight!! Much appreciated!!

-- Posted by IndianPride on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 11:07 PM
  • I think you some didn't catch on to Classof93's pointing out this is a "baseball" forum!

-- Posted by semo7178 on Sat, Mar 18, 2017, at 8:57 AM

Sorry for posting on the baseball board.

Since I have already sinned, I will note that Webster Groves plays LSW for the title this evening. There will not be a private champion in any class on the boys side this year.

-- Posted by unclegrubworm on Sat, Mar 18, 2017, at 10:02 AM
  • Thanks again uncle!! I don't care where it's posted...just appreciate the info!! Who do you have as the favorite?

-- Posted by IndianPride on Sat, Mar 18, 2017, at 5:01 PM

Webster's 35-point victory over Lee's Summit West surprised me. Hadn't seen LSW and didn't have a prediction, but I thought it would be fairly close.

I've thought all year that Webster was the best in StL, around 5 to 10 points better than Chaminade.

They are superior to Chaminade defensively and have the ability to score both outside and inside. When you have a 5-star (Rivals) in the post and a 5-star (Scout) handling the ball, you're going to be pretty tough.

Ramey and Gordon are just juniors. Although the team loses some very good players, WG will be hard to handle again next year.

-- Posted by unclegrubworm on Sat, Mar 18, 2017, at 10:07 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: